LegacyGT.com

ECM 2024 planning thread

boxkita

Unfortunately I’ll be in NC for US Open build 6/5-6/17

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

More important to chase a little white ball all over nature. Have fun with the gophers Caddy Shack. 

My money is on Happy Gilmore to take the 24 title home. 

If i can invoice for attending ECM then sign me up buddy!

Just now, boxkita said:

yes. can you ship to @JJBerk? I'll get someone to bring it back or ship it back to you 

Send me details and I’ll get it out this week. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Address sent! Thanks.

Hope you all are treating g the mommas in your life like queens. We moved from one campsite to another, 2.5 hours away. Here until Thursday. 

IMG_6876.thumb.jpeg.0af2221dfc19383ccce67b7acb8aab95.jpeg
camp one in the Potomac near MSprank

IMG_6909.jpeg
camp 2 at Natural Chimney, VA

why the hell are my pics upside down??

Edited by JJBerk

14 minutes ago, JJBerk said:

Address sent! Thanks.

Hope you all are treating g the mommas in your life like queens. We moved from one campsite to another, 2.5 hours away. Here until Thursday. 

IMG_6876.thumb.jpeg.0af2221dfc19383ccce67b7acb8aab95.jpeg
camp one in the Potomac near MSprank

IMG_6909.jpeg
camp 2 at Natural Chimney, VA

why the hell are my pics upside down??

You too? I thought it was just the mushrooms I ate. Good to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Momma said she likes Thanksgiving dinner best.  So up early was I.  Made the full turkey day spread. I am STUFFED.  Mary ate an entire leg and a thigh!!!

Tried the Peanut Butter Cup for desert. We both agree 2 enthusiastic thumbs up. I am a huge peanut butter fan.  Home run! 

That's 7 out of 8 as I already liked Roller.  Something damn good is brewing up north.

20240512_131924.jpg

20240512_131918.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, boxkita said:

if you can't figure out how to invoice a boondoggle after covid, perhaps you need a new line of work 

:hide:

what do you do? i can have my company hire you 

I like this. No concern about my price, just my skills.  My kind of boss.

I provide IT/infrastructure engineering support for tv broadcasts at major sporting events.  Lots of golf tournaments, football games, horse and auto racing  Olympics, that sort of stuff.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Code said:

I like this. No concern about my price, just my skills.  My kind of boss.

I provide IT/infrastructure engineering support for tv broadcasts at major sporting events.  Lots of golf tournaments, football games, horse and auto racing  Olympics, that sort of stuff.  

So like a bunch of rusty, semi-fast mid-size wagons and sedans pretending to race car on a speed limited track on a Monday?

Hired!

• Haha 4

Haven't been checking in much lately, but just a nod in the positive direction as we bought a motorhome and a tow car and the plan is to leave either Wednesday evening 06/05 or possibly Thursday morning 06/06 and we'll head back on Sunday evening 06/09 or Monday morning 06/10.  

We will definitely pay our share for the house and will please need to use the showers indoors so we don't smell worse than normal.

Behold:  The new family additions!

image.png.9eb028e85d84c73afe5ca813c9def1b3.pngimage.png.0ed9ac0c98ebf572bfba7370fa261d74.png

• Like 5

Probably a smarter tow car than the GT. ;)

Glad to hear you'll be staying for a while.

Did we ever get any traction from any of the other New England crowd? Sounds like @jaylew is hitchhiking. Any chance @Max Capacity is coming around to say hello? Doesn't add to the GT count any longer, but a turbo Outback seems like a decent second best.

• Like 1

Maybe a large version of the logo across the back and the small pocket shot on the front?  Certainly willing to pay for long sleeved versions too.

• Like 1

I'm game, in any colour but white/heather if possible. I do wear mine from last year, but everything I do dirties things and ruins them, haha!

Dark colours have a chance of surviving my life. ;)

• Like 2

We ALL need to be able to autograph everyone's shirts too so we can hold on to them forever and never wear them and they can collect dust with the rest of our junk we hold on to forever....LOL

Seriously, it would be cool to have everyone autograph them with username/actual name/location.

• Like 3

I had them made in Grey last year by request. I can have tees made in black, but that hinders signing. 

Obviously we need mainly large, x-large and xxl this time. No small or medium. 

Pick a color fast and I will make the call to place an order.  50 like last year?

One medium please dude!

I don’t have a large tee in my collection of hundreds. Hah! Unlikely I’m getting much bigger at this point.

Just now, boxkita said:

i love my collection of ecm t's.

the grey from last year was good.

for @KZJonny let's do black.

we can get silver or white sharpies

I actually have a pile of silver sharpies I can borrow from work for the week. That would look pretty cool, sliver on black. Might actually be a shirt I would try hard not to destroy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1