LegacyGT.com

ECM 2024 planning thread

boxkita

Jeni, did you see my PM? The post office says the zip you sent me is incorrect.  Once you confirm I’ll send the flag. 

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

On 5/25/2024 at 9:42 AM, Code said:

Jeni, did you see my PM? The post office says the zip you sent me is incorrect.  Once you confirm I’ll send the flag. 

Oh sorry!!! 21032

Do we ever know what happened with the shirts - were they really given to me? I do have the stickers but I don't recall taking the t-shirts as well. @JmP6889928 was asking about them. A lot has happened in the 1-year since our meet, I'm a bit all over the place.

Also, if there are still any bedrooms in the house I would love to take one up, otherwise I will still bring my tent.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Apologies, I'm not going to be able to make it this year. We have multiple family events that week and I'm trying to limit my travel this summer to rest for the fall.  I'm going to miss catching up with everyone and hope to make ECM 2025.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6

There are beds, not sure on private rooms.  Been trying to nail that down.

No clue on the tees from last year.  

New stickers dropped off at po today.  Will be on the way tomorrow.  Tees supposed to be done the 29th.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Infosecdad said:

Apologies, I'm not going to be able to make it this year. We have multiple family events that week and I'm trying to limit my travel this summer to rest for the fall.  I'm going to miss catching up with everyone and hope to make ECM 2025.

Aww dang, was hoping to hear how that exhaust sounds. I've yet to install my Ganadors!

• Like 1

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

4 hours ago, Enlight said:

Do we ever know what happened with the shirts - were they really given to me? I do have the stickers but I don't recall taking the t-shirts as well. @JmP6889928 was asking about them. A lot has happened in the 1-year since our meet, I'm a bit all over the place.

Also, if there are still any bedrooms in the house I would love to take one up, otherwise I will still bring my tent.

i have 5 xl shirts from last year. i'll bring them with me.

I also have some left over stickers. i'll add those too

3 hours ago, jaylew said:

So what is the address for the meet again this year? Might need to request it to be pinned to the top

7925 West Bluff Drive or 7925 Goulburn Landing, Keuka Park, NY USA 14478.

• Like 3

my flight allows a 50 lb checked bag/box for $35. my ride to ecm now has room for the extra bag/box.

anyone need a set of heads? grill? the last boxkita labeled fp splitter? dash console? up pipe? nexus display kit? original oem specb dp (because previous owner sold theirs)

@KZJonny there's a 100lb limit on checked bags without having to use air cargo, so 6mt won't be coming out.

• Haha 2

1 week! I can’t believe it. We have decided to take the Ascent, with 2 kayaks and possibly 1-2 SUPs on top, so we have room. Bringing pudgie pie irons (Mary’s request!) and supplies, pizza stuff, knives, a Dutch oven for lots of homemade bread, and some dude named @boxkita. Should be a good ride! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, boxkita said:

my flight allows a 50 lb checked bag/box for $35. my ride to ecm now has room for the extra bag/box.

anyone need a set of heads? grill? the last boxkita labeled fp splitter? dash console? up pipe? nexus display kit? original oem specb dp (because previous owner sold theirs)

@KZJonny there's a 100lb limit on checked bags without having to use air cargo, so 6mt won't be coming out.

Holy cow, how many parts are you hoarding?

• Like 1

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Installing two new camshaft sensors tomorrow. Hope that this works so LGT can make it to the ECM this year.

• Like 3

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Tees were printed backwards. Wagon on front, sedan on back. So I asked that they be re-made.

It turned into a fiasco.  Basically they use a third party for proof authorization and are having technical difficulties.  I just want what I paid for.  I was very clear in writing even if there system failed. 

Supposed to be ready before Wed. We shall see.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4