LegacyGT.com

Average age of 05' and up LGT owners

well, I seem to be in the average age range....27, got the car when I was 26 after trading in WRX that i had for a whole 2 yrs while at PSU. I guess thats still young, even though some of my younger friends are saying "damn, 27 already!!"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 now, bought at 23. managing my budget fairly well considering 4.24% interest loan and $1800/yr insurance through Travelers (best coverage/price combo i could find incl. renter's ins.). My premium isn't that bad compared to others my age around here, luckily i haven't had any accidents or tickets...

26 years old, wife 27 years old, unborn baby negative 4 months. $450ish a month, $160 per/month insurance. Had a WRX at 22 till it got sideswiped by an 18 girl year old pulling a dumb-dumb move. Then got my Nissan Titan and traded wifes Neon for something very reliable and fun.

20, this is my second car. My first was an '91 Acura Legend, my first love. It was actually a hand me down but it was a great car to learn on. Now that I see the number, it seems like I'm pretty damn young, but I'm also pretty damn lucky I have this car.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Just turned 24 a little while ago. I got this car about 3 and a half months ago and I love it! I had an old 1994 volvo 850 that was a hand-me-down but it was a great car.

Whenever I see an LGT, it's usually some grandpa/grandma that's driving it ;p

25 years old, bought the car at 24. Rolled negative equity into the car, paying $449.50/mo. for 72 mos. and about $330/mo. on insurance. That's a lot of cheese for this ride, but was the best choice at the time!

:icon_surp Dang, dude... How was paying nearly $800 bucks a month just for your car and insurance the best choice at the time? I'm just curious because usually that phrase is reserved for times when you are strapped for cash and you end up buying a 12 year old Civic so you can save money or something.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

i'm 23 and have had the car for four months. my first car was a '95 legacy that was handed down by my parents. i can only afford my '05 LGT because my parents flip the bill on insurance....i know i'm spoiled, but i aprreciate it.

Turn 49 just this week. Legacygt sent me an email wishing me Happy Birthday!

This is the first Subaru I've owned. I been driving the LGT 5SM Wagon for about 3 month's and I can't wait to drive it each morning. It has got to be the most "sleeper" car I have ever owned. People have no idea what they are going up against. Since people are such friendly drivers in NJ; will let you merge, don't tailgate; will never try to go around you to gain one space in line, its only fair that I have plenty of horsepower to take full advantage of their hospitality.

Some cars I've owned in the past:

1967 Chevy Impala SS Convertible

1972 BMW 2002 Tii

1976 Corvette (what was I thinking)

1981 VW GT

1983 CRX

1987 LX 5.0

1992 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD

1999 911*

2002 Toyota Highlander* (wife and kids thrash this one so the LGT stays clean)

2005 LGT*

*still own

Next year is the big "five-o" so I've planned to ride all the stages of the Giro in Italy on my Colnago CT1!

bought the car at 22, 1 month before my 23rd birthday. 23 now.

believe it or not my insurance actually went down when i bought the car. my first car was a 2002 mazda protege 5, and i was paying nearly 1200 a year. but now i pay about 1/2 that a year.

cant wait to be 25 and get another deduction.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Just bought my new 06 a week ago straight up cash, and im 22. Its nice having a good job, insurance kinda sucks at 1800 a year, but can't really expect any better for a 22 year old

Yeah, I don't know too many 22-year olds that have that much cash laying around.

Bought the car at 27 and I'm 28 now - loving the all-wheel in the snow/ice this week too - My drive to work has become a short rally race leg, not just a commute

Paid CASH baby - took my maximum student loans out to pay for it - 2.86% APR, with a 1.25% reduction for direct withdrawal from my checking, and after 4 years of ontime payemnts, another 1% reduction. Do the math BABY that's 0.61% interest in the future.

Archived