LegacyGT.com

Move is completed

Tide

3 hours ago, Tehnation said:

Moving a site like this to a new platform is bound to have some issues and losses. 

Did the site link up with google? Might have to do something to let it work with google again. This is what its saying about our site on google search!

We submitted new sitemaps a few days ago and push changes automatically, my expectation is re-indexing will take 1-2 months to complete. Google Search Console overall seems happy with new mobile and desktop changes and is removing penalties as we had hoped.

As far as I can tell there is not a per user or per template setting for this. I also did not see any paid addons to provide it.

56 minutes ago, Smithcraft said:

How do I get actual timestamps for the posts?

I greatly dislike relative post times ( 27 minutes ago ) and I would prefer just seeing when it was posted.

I don't see a control panel to set my settings/preferences, so I'm not sure where I could change it.

5 hours ago, Smithcraft said:

How do I get actual timestamps for the posts?

I greatly dislike relative post times ( 27 minutes ago ) and I would prefer just seeing when it was posted.

I don't see a control panel to set my settings/preferences, so I'm not sure where I could change it.

This is a trend that started a few years ago. I noticed it when my work got their new ticketing system. Nothing better than knowing theres going to be an outage "in 2 days" that ends "in 2 days".  You have to hover over to see the actual time  If you're on mobile, you're borked  Terrible trend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Crawdaddy79 said:

This is a trend that started a few years ago. I noticed it when my work got their new ticketing system. Nothing better than knowing theres going to be an outage "in 2 days" that ends "in 2 days".  You have to hover over to see the actual time  If you're on mobile, you're borked  Terrible trend.

Apple did this with their email client, and I can't stand it. The email times are relative until about a week goes by, then you actually get the date.

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

6 hours ago, Smithcraft said:

The "Show that the message has been edited" should be enabled by default.

It is, unless you are a donator and you then can choose when you edit something to show the message. I assume you were editing your own post and didn't select that option. I've removed that feature from that group.

Some archived threads were removed a while back and that discussion is on other threads. No thread of value should have been in any archive, but I can't rewind time and manually review every move.

Embed linking is all or nothing option for the site. Since people like YouTube, it'll stay on.

How do you copy a post from one thread to another?

Once you go to quote it, it turns in to a block of stuff and doesn't seem to wanna copy to be pasted elsewhere.

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

When I go to my own profile:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.
Error code: EX0
Edited by Smithcraft
Cool! I'm an EXO!

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

I can't find vacation pix anymore, so I tried to go to m spranks profile since I think he posted the link.. When I try to view anyone's profile, I get this.

Edit: It also does this when I search

2.png

Edited by apexi
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, apexi said:

I can't find vacation pix anymore, so I tried to go to m spranks profile since I think he posted the link.. When I try to view anyone's profile, I get this.

2.png

I sent you a message, not sure what year your car is cause I can't see your profile, I get an error. I sent you 05 vacay pics! Lemme know if you got it! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, apexi said:

2.png

https://www.legacygt.com/topic/3992-who-wants-to-see-my-quotvacation-pixquot/page/17/#comment-2742453

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
453747.png

6 hours ago, Tehnation said:

Anyway to get the car info to show with the user? Normally people put their car specs in so when its time to help others we know what they are working with, now you gotta check profiles etc. 

I agree. The location would also be nice (for example; USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, England, etc.)

• Like 1

Awesome work getting the site updated!  I was a little sketched out with the site previously and hoped this would be good to go soon.

Guys, maybe just chill out for a couple weeks bugging the man for improvements.  It's been 6 days, and it's a huge amount of data and work I'm sure...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/17/2022 at 8:30 PM, whitexc said:

Anyone on Tapatalk or having issues with it? I have been successful in logging in to the site but can't get on through Tapatalk. 

Thanks for all the hard work during the migration.  

I am unable to use Tapatalk nothing shows up at all for me.

Liking the new layout really appreciate all of the work put into this move. 

Edited by boostedgrocerygetter
  • Like 1