LegacyGT.com

Move is completed

Tide

On 7/26/2022 at 4:53 PM, rejuniwa said:

When will old threads be transferred over? Seems to be a lot of important threads missing.

I think what's here is all we're gonna get.

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

On 7/26/2022 at 8:34 AM, Pleides said:

You can quote posts across different topics pretty easily with IPBoard.

How? I've tried it but I'm not sure what I need to do.

With vB it was easy to just quote the post and then copy and paste it in to the other thread.

Now I when I try and select a post in the quote, it just puts a square around it and a little crosshair thing comes up in the upper left corner.

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

20 hours ago, Max Capacity said:

Does anyone else find it hard to tell where the, "sticky's end and the new threads start ?  I'd like to see a solid line or a space, as some other forums use.

I also find it hard to tell the difference between the threads I've read and the one's that I haven't read yet. There used to be a brightness or boldness to the unread threads.

Yes to both.

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

2 hours ago, Smithcraft said:

Yes to both.

21 hours ago, Max Capacity said:

WOW, I just figured out how to get out of "dark mode". Bright mode is "MUCH" better to see the difference.

You need to click on that, "Theme" word at the bottom of the page.

See if that works for you.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

7 hours ago, Smithcraft said:

With vB it was easy to just quote the post and then copy and paste it in to the other thread.

Now I when I try and select a post in the quote, it just puts a square around it and a little crosshair thing comes up in the upper left corner.

Click the "Plus" on the quote button underneath someone's post. Now do it for multiple posts. You can now quote multiple posts.

7 hours ago, Smithcraft said:

4 hours ago, Max Capacity said:

See if that works for you.

Like I just did, here.

So once again, I see the "Click Here" link below in my post doesn't work. It should take you to my thread about "got some new stuff..." I asked about this back on July 21, and it got fixed for a short time.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

53 minutes ago, Max Capacity said:

So once again, I see the "Click Here" link below in my post doesn't work. It should take you to my thread about "got some new stuff..." I asked about this back on July 21, and it got fixed for a short time.

It's pointing to the old URL. You have to update it.

4 hours ago, Pleides said:

Click the "Plus" on the quote button underneath someone's post. Now do it for multiple posts. You can now quote multiple posts.

Like I just did, here.

I'll try the plus then. I've just been clicking on Quote.

You could multiquote before.

Unless I'm not seeing it, you've only quoted from this thread, and not another thread into this thread.

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

1 minute ago, Smithcraft said:

I'll try the plus then. I've just been clicking on Quote.

You could multiquote before.

Unless I'm not seeing it, you've only quoted from this thread, and not another thread into this thread.

4 minutes ago, Smithcraft said:

I think RallyArmor also won't sell you parts unless you have proof of purchase. 

I don't have proof of purchase, the mudflaps came with the car when I bought it!

Just like that.

1 hour ago, Smithcraft said:

I clicked the Plus on a post in another thread, but nothing comes up in this post entry box.

I don't know how else to tell you this, but it's not that hard chief.

Click the plus on one quote in one thread, another quote in another thread, then reply to the two quoted posts with the button at the bottom right of your screen. To be fair, I'm giving instructions for a desktop browser, so if you're on mobile it may not be as intuitive. You did see above that I quoted two posts of yours - one from the thread you're reading this comment on and one from another thread entirely.

2 hours ago, Tide said:

It's pointing to the old URL. You have to update it.

Sorry, I don't know how to do that.   I'll have to ask google "how too". 

36 minutes ago, Pleides said:

I don't know how else to tell you this, but it's not that hard chief.

Click the plus on one quote in one thread, another quote in another thread, then reply to the two quoted posts with the button at the bottom right of your screen. To be fair, I'm giving instructions for a desktop browser, so if you're on mobile it may not be as intuitive. You did see above that I quoted two posts of yours - one from the thread you're reading this comment on and one from another thread entirely.

Maybe tell him, if he wants to quote more than one thread, he needs to hit the + button first. Then go to the next thread and hit the Quote button to open the "reply" post, where he can type.

A plugin has been deployed to automatically redirect old threads to new threads. I've tested a few and seems OK but there are still 404's in the logs which makes me think some things aren't (likely gallery or forums).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 8:30 PM, whitexc said:

Anyone on Tapatalk or having issues with it? I have been successful in logging in to the site but can't get on through Tapatalk. 

Thanks for all the hard work during the migration.  

I also cannot access via Tapatalk.

• 6 months later...
On 7/18/2022 at 12:19 PM, Smithcraft said:

Can we get separate digests for the individual threads instead of a bulk digest for all of the threads?

Just wondering if this can be a thing, or are full digests of each thread lost forevers?

SC

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited