LegacyGT.com

LGT Admin

Tehnation

Not for nothing but the site hasn't been updated in a while and a lot of things are failing and outdated.

Who is in charge of the site? Can someone else take over because obviously the person in charge isn't doing their duties and claiming all the member donations!

At this point I think we should stop people from donating to the site when the donations don't go towards site maintenance or my god damn stickers!! With the amount of members we have we should be good for a decade, but from the looks of it, no updates are being done and the site is slowly degrading into oblivion!

All the nerds here should know that keeping the site updated isn't that hard, someone just needs to log in and hit some update button/link.... and still no updates... so no more google searches for lgt.

If this is not the case then someone needs to speak up and we need to fix the site!

Thank you button now doesn't work.... this is where I draw the line!

I REALLY miss SBT....R.I.P.!

Edited by Tehnation

Is Tide still admin? I thought he passed it onto some other people as well.

I'm just hoping Covid didn't get more people. I'm finding after the Covid aftermath a lot of people suddenly disappeared... I'm like why hasn't my sprinkler guy come to turn on my system, normally he comes around like clockwork every year to turn them on and off. So I went looking for him and turns out, Covid...

SBT was posting only couple weeks ago, so I think mourning his demise is greatly exaggerated.

I mean, wait, are you serious? :eek:

I have been trying to post to the classifieds for months. Is there anything I can do? I made over 10 posts and made sure to contribute somewhat useful information about rebuilds, and common problems rather than just post "Cool car" 10 times.

Is there anyone I can reach out to? I have a 2005 GT 5EAT I have wanted to present to everyone for literally months now. I am in San Diego btw

I have been trying to post to the classifieds for months. Is there anything I can do? I made over 10 posts and made sure to contribute somewhat useful information about rebuilds, and common problems rather than just post "Cool car" 10 times.

Is there anyone I can reach out to? I have a 2005 GT 5EAT I have wanted to present to everyone for literally months now. I am in San Diego btw

According to the general for sale sticky, it looks like you need 15 posts or more. https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/our-sites-general-sale-rules-all-members-please-review-195213.html?t=195213

Couple more posts and you should be there.

According to the general for sale sticky, it looks like you need 15 posts or more. https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/our-sites-general-sale-rules-all-members-please-review-195213.html?t=195213

Couple more posts and you should be there.

A couple of more posts in the car related areas. Posts in General Chat don't count.

453747.png

People still own LGTs? I thought this forum was now strictly for bullshitting in the general chat sections?

There's a ton of great info posted for all the mods and maintenance you could want to do. If you're looking for more active classifieds, I wonder if nasioc or one of the larger Subaru boards might be better?