LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
someone say install day? where? when?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 1 month later...
bump --

how about the weekend after labor day? (the 9th) --- people should be back in town by then and things should have settled down some... any takers?

think I'm good, can we put springs in?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Steve doesn't get back from Finland until Labor Day, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he won't be hosting. :lol:

I've got a full suspension swap to do (yes, another!) :lol: We can do it at my house, so long as we don't have a ton of cars to work on. :)

-D

Steve doesn't get back from Finland until Labor Day, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he won't be hosting. :lol:

I've got a full suspension swap to do (yes, another!) :lol: We can do it at my house, so long as we don't have a ton of cars to work on. :)

-D

hmm... well, we could commit him to it now, and then when he gets back say "suprise, you're hosting an install meet in 4 days! :lol: "

I've got no tools and a 1/2 car garage - might not work so well for an install day - but a meet / cookout is always a possibiltiy also.

so anyways -- ANOTHER suspension???? You car is having a constant identity crisis. :lol:

oh, oh, did someone say install day? i'm getting my h-tech's in a few days and needed some help installing. i did my previous wrx with a buddy, so i'm thinking i will need another set of hands to do the LGT as well. can i join??

three sets of suspension is three more than I care to do. :lol: I almost want to wait for a day at Steve's as he's got the big compressor and it makes short work of tearing down the struts.

For anyone doing springs...I'd be willing to sell my KYB struts for a very low price :) (I've also got STi pinks coming off, but I guess you'd rather do the springs you just bought).

three sets of suspension is three more than I care to do. :lol: I almost want to wait for a day at Steve's as he's got the big compressor and it makes short work of tearing down the struts.

For anyone doing springs...I'd be willing to sell my KYB struts for a very low price :) (I've also got STi pinks coming off, but I guess you'd rather do the springs you just bought).

D- pm sent.

willing to wait if we have to get the springs on. would like to have them on before the end of sept. going to a friends house in PA. it'll be a sweet drive.

Not to worry Steve, we'll clean up REAL nice after we use your garage. We'll just let ourselves in:icon_bigg

16th then??? Sounds good for me.

THe mega suspension swapping meet!

so how long should each spring swap take?

your car's a virgin right?? figure about four hours total. cars like mine....down around 2-3 if all goes well (which it rarely does).

4 hours sounds about right --- at least we can have more than one thing going on at a time at steve's house.

Archived