LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what are water wings? and yes, bring it.

ummm.....these:

http://www.leapsandboundscatalog.com/images//product/family/4657_v.jpg

slip and slides scare me:icon_tong

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

slip and slides scare me:icon_tong

Growing up I had a "Wet Bannana". In hind sight, I just can't get over the idea of having little kids slide head first down a "Wet Bannana".

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

But then where's the trauma of having one of the oversized staple shaped pegs comming out of the ground as you slide past the end only to stab you in the leg?

BTW, my family also had lawn darts!

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I couldn't wait.. just installed the coilovers in my garage. But my friend does need to get his up/downpipe installed. But then again.. he has that issue where the fan is always running..so I think he needs a new ECU from the dealer.. as suggested in other threads posting similar issues. Which will probably take 3 to 4 weeks.. guessing

I'm booked most of the weekends in June :(.

I still have a few things to install, but I'm still waiting for my DP to come in from Crucial Racing. I'm sure that it will be about 2 weeks for that to be finished and shipped over to me.

I don't even want to even think about my STi swap... still waiting on a part that I ordered 2 months ago!!! :icon_surp :icon_surp

• 3 weeks later...
Any body going to the "Big Boy Toy Show in Fredricksburg? June 24th 11-6 @ the Fairgrounds???? Maybe we could do a group thing there..

I'll be in jersey, otherwise I'd go.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

There is another Beer Festival in Sterling Va.

http://olddominion.com/pg/BeerFest

happening on June 23, 24 & 25. You can actually get it from the W&OD bike path.

Thats the same one I'm talking about. Right outside the Old Dominion Brewery.

I'd suggest we DON'T have a car meet at the beer fest cuz we'll all probably be too intoxicated to drive our cars afterwards. :p

I was thinking of a drive like we did last summer....meet in Leesburg, ride down Mt Weather, out to Front Royal, across 211 to Luray, and back north up 340 to FR again and burgers at Spelunkers. From there, it's easy for everyone to get home....66 back in to 495, etc.

Archived