LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

one note - if anybody's got some small pieces of plywood or scrap...bring them. Steve's driveway was repaved and summer heat + jackstands + fresh asphalt = unhappy Steve (and a dangerous condition where the car might settle while you are working on it).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your car's a virgin right?? figure about four hours total. cars like mine....down around 2-3 if all goes well (which it rarely does).

so what's the diff? so what if my car's a virgin!!!! so that means your car must be easy:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

no, mine's been 'broken in' and it's not hard to bust the nuts off for the first time. :lol:

yeah, yeah, 'ridden hard and broken in'. and that's what they make grease for:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I'm pretty sure i'll be free on the 16th. Yeah, the up is still laying around. Oh, almost forgot, if its nice this weekend for a few hours a few of us may go for a moto ride. You down?

yeah definetely. Let me know - hopefully the weather holds out.

pretty sure this weekend won't be riding weather, unless the storm blows through early and leaves things nice and sunny and cool right after.

I might be doing some work on cars this weekend. Mebbe. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay folks I guess I am hosting the install day. Sorry it took me so long t respond. Come one come all.

Just remember what Dan said previously. No jack stands or jacks in the driveway. If you must do this then you must bring something to place underneath both the jack stands and the jack itself.

Thanks for yer understanding.

~S

so, who's showing up and what do you have to work on? I'm debating bringing the MINI along and doing swaybars and struts and springs for it. I've got nothing to do on the LGT, so I might just hang out and help should I not bring the MINI. :)

-D

this sucks -- I have a crazy Dilema!

Tomorrow is my companie's SIX FLAGS day.. they're paying for everything, tickets, food, drinks (inc. beer) - and the park is closed to everyone but us. ( = no lines)

and then the other option is install day tomorrow -- which i didnt have anything to do, but if Typespeed still had his uppipe I was going to see if we could gut that. ANd i've been holding on this BG44k for you guys.

Who do I have to bribe to get this pushed back to sunday! :lol:

I'm coming.....oil change and I guess the springs. What time we starting? LIke to get over there early

I'm coming.....oil change and I guess the springs. What time we starting? LIke to get over there early

Beuller? Beuller??? Anyone??....... what time we starting?

Archived