LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

08/09 look better, got a better fuel system, SI Drive, and are just superior.

Look is debatable, I like the 05-07 more, SI drive is useless to me though. The one single thing I want but don't have in my 05 is the AUX input jack, they didn't put those in until 06.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

The USDM front end of the 05-07 is atrocious and the rear is nearly just as awful.

The SI drive is great for someone with a larger turbo who still wants to drive aggressively at times but doesn't necessarily want to hit 25 psi while driving to the gym.

For a stock Legacy, it's probably fairly useless and just a gimmick.

My tuner had adjusted each of the si drive settings to perform differently. It was nifty.

Though the only time my spec was not in S# was when that blue cold light was on :lol:

Same with the audi. The car spends all its time in dynamic. Unless im in bumper to bumper traffic for a prolonged period of time.

• I Donated
05's are lighter than 06's :lol:

Only the non-Limited models. My guess is Limited 05s are the same weight as the 06es -- the sunroof adds a couple hundred lbs.

The one single thing I want but don't have in my 05 is the AUX input jack, they didn't put those in until 06.

The 07 was nice because it had the 05-06 styling but the 08-09 amenities.

I still kind of miss my 07 Spec.B sometimes. Don't miss my 05 LGT at all. :lol: Thing was easily the least reliable car I've ever had.

The USDM front end of the 05-07 is atrocious and the rear is nearly just as awful.

That's what I think of the 08-09. Too bulbous. The 05-07 front is sleeker, and the small 08-09 tail lights with the weird chrome strip don't do it for me.

trading beer today with a friend, been saving up since march so I have a crap ton in my fridge that needs to go (i really just need a beer fridge). Would've traded months ago but the whole covid thing. Apparently he has some of BBV's superior east coast beer to trade, we'll see

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song