LegacyGT.com

COVID-19 - who's got some?

DrD123

Another thing that's strange, while all the Dept stores are packed, you know, the Walmarts, Costcos and Targets of the world, I went to an OUTDOOR mall to take the kids and the dog to see Santa 'behind plexiglass' yesterday and you know what? The outdoor mall was mostly EMPTY. So high risk places are packed and low risk places are not, ok got it. Makes absolutely no sense, but got it.

A pic of some random Plexiglass Santa for visual aid (I'm sure the face shield is doing a heck lot of good behind that plexiglass barrier).

111820_santa_covid_web.jpg

Edited by DickDastardly00

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I’m not paranoid, I have read and understand history, and I’ve been an adult paying attention long enough to understand that when you allow politicians and government agencies to increase their power and authority over you, you do not see them relinquish that new found power or authority. Ever. Not in my lifetime at least. Sorry you haven’t paid attention, maybe your state is residence is a good indicator that you don’t particularly value freedom very much anyway.

I fully expect given the stats that I have a 99.9% chance of surviving COVID-19 and making a full recovery once I get it. Assuming I didn’t have it late last month and early this month. I had some but not all the symptoms.

No it’s way more than a facial covering.

It’s the government telling citizens that they cannot go to certain places, cannot associate in certain numbers. It’s the government telling people that their business and livelihood has been deemed non essential and being forced to close.

The list goes on.

I guess you are pretty dim if you can’t understand the implications of that kind of power, and you willingly allowed it to happen where you live.

One way streets must really grind your gears, huh?

I remember this time, a one way street blocked me from attending grandma's funeral, and then there was another time I couldn't attend my cousin's wedding also due to a one way street which was also responsible for many local businesses shutting down. Those dang one way streets have even been closing churches too! Man, that was great analogy! :lol:

Local Oregon paper, Willamette Weekly, questioning why stores were open on Black Friday while Family gatherings were banned under penalty of jail and fine.

https://www.wweek.com/news/business/2020/11/18/the-governor-canceled-thanksgiving-why-not-black-friday/

In March, when most states first imposed stay-home orders, little was known about how the coronavirus is spread and transmitted. Now, however, health experts understand that the virus "aerosolizes," which means moisture particles containing the virus hang in the air for up to three hours after an infected person exhales, coughs, talks or sneezes, according to a Harvard study released last week.

"With aerosols indoors, there's no such thing as a safe distance," says Chunhuei Chi, director of the Center for Global Health at Oregon State University. "We are at a very high risk, even independent from the holiday. Given that we are at a very high level of new cases, that means the virus's presence is everywhere."

Wait, haven't I been saying this all along? I HAVE. It's aerosolizes. Thank you for the truth, finally.... Meaning mask droplet containment DOES NOT MATTER because it aerosolizes and passes right through that nearly pointless mask.

Washington state officials say they lowered indoor retail capacity so significantly because it is one of the major risk factors.

Except they aren't enforcing it so this means basically nothing.

So let's recap, we have a bunch of people cramped together inside stores buying stuff, all wearing masks, while this thing aerosolizes and it's going right through that mask anyway. And we wonder why we have so many cases and are near march peak levels all while mask compliance is up to 95%.

The good news is now we know that mask isn't going to save you but not going into that busyass store in the first place just might

TL/DR: I was right, you'll were wrong, so suck it (Or, go argue with a Harvard study....your choice).

P.S.

The TL/DR was said in gest and with a lighthearted spirit, I'm not arguing with anyone here just trying to educate that this thing is much, much, more contagious than people think. The social distance requirements are basically crap , not nearly enough, and masks, while not completely pointless, don't do very much to protect you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-latest-airborne-aerosol-outbreaks-social-distancing-a9667706.html

Edited by DickDastardly00

CHECK YOUR STATES WEBSITES

NEW JERSEY

ALL NJ DEATHS BY COUNTY 2015-PRESENT

STRAIGHT FROM THE OFFICIAL NJ WEBSITE

COVID DIED OUT IN LATE-JUNE

https://nj.gov/health/chs/covid/index.shtml

PDF OF DEATH BY YEAR/MONTH/COUNTY

https://nj.gov/health/chs/documents/2015-2020%20Deaths%20by%20Month%20and%20County%20of%20Residence.pdf

monthlydeathcounts2015-2020.png

The time you actually hope it’s really sinus infection.

If something feels out of place with it (like losing taste/smell), I seriously consider getting tested.

Mine started as allergies or sinus and went from there.

But everyone is different.

Sinus infections are the only "illness" i have gotten in many years and I've never had the flu.

So far there is nothing out of the ordinary as far as symptoms, but I do come in contact with a lot of people on a week to week basis and wouldn't be surprised in the least if I had it.

I'll give it a day or two and see what develops. For now its Mucinex and Halls at maximum dosages.

Covid has been fake news since day one. Try to keep up

CHECK YOUR STATES WEBSITES

NEW JERSEY

ALL NJ DEATHS BY COUNTY 2015-PRESENT

STRAIGHT FROM THE OFFICIAL NJ WEBSITE

COVID DIED OUT IN LATE-JUNE

https://nj.gov/health/chs/covid/index.shtml

PDF OF DEATH BY YEAR/MONTH/COUNTY

https://nj.gov/health/chs/documents/2015-2020%20Deaths%20by%20Month%20and%20County%20of%20Residence.pdf

monthlydeathcounts2015-2020.png

The virus is real enough but it has been exponentially exploited for political gain and used in ways to divide the American people in the most sickening ways, of that I have no doubt. "Never let a good crisis go to waste"