LegacyGT.com

What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated
Well don’t beat around the bush about your trip to Uranus. Just tell them you want to permanently move to Uranus. I’m sure Uranus has more than enough room for a new family. With the amount of fudge they pack and push out, it’s got to be a good investment to jump on the Uranus train and settle down. Who knows, Uranus maybe the best that’s ever happened to you! :iam:
How can he move to his own anus? :confused::confused::confused:

I hate that plastic cheese glop some of these shops use. They use it because it's cheap and easy, but the texture and taste is pretty awful. It's the Preparation H of cheese.

Put some real cheese on those and they'll be a lot more acceptable.

• I Donated
Nothing like a Philly with wiz man

I eat mine with provolone. It's better that way. Don't care that it isn't authentic. Apparently you're supposed to get pizza in St. Louis with provel, but that's shit too. :hide:

I eat mine with provolone. It's better that way. Don't care that it isn't authentic. Apparently you're supposed to get pizza in St. Louis with provel, but that's shit too. :hide:

The square beyond compare gets so much hate from those who've never had it. Provel and provelone are different btw.

That being said, I live here, and if I'm ordering pizza it's rarely a "St. Louis Style" from Imos or Cecil's (really the only two places that make it). Honestly though Imo's has some of the best toasted ravioli in the city.

For Pizza I prefer Raccanelli's and Dewey's which serve NY Style. NY Style of course being the correct type of pizza.

Chicago calls Lasagna, Pizza, and that's why they didn't win a world series for over a hundred years. This is further demonstrated by Obama skipping Chicago pizza, and ordering it from Pi, (a St. Louis restaurant) in spite of being from Chicago. Pi is okay, but they pissed me off because they actually make you assemble garlic bread, like they give you roasted garlic cloves, bread, and a knife and tell you to do it. Like, wtf am I paying you for?

Edited by Dishwasher

Brought to you by Pfizer

Weren't the original Phillies made with Provolone? I think they were unless my sandwich history is off which is doubtful because I'm a sandwich artist, I mean duh.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

You live in the PNW. Go critique my rain.

Ok...

Your rain is shitty. It brings no spring smells or refreshing feelings. It's like acid mixed with smog shot out of a fart cannon. It makes you feel dirty just looking at it. Your rain is shitty.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

"The sandwich was originally prepared without cheese; Olivieri said provolone cheese was first added by Joe "Cocky Joe" Lorenza, a manager at the Ridge Avenue location.[9] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesesteak

amirite or amirite?

http://i.imgur.com/SGnQd6S.jpg

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Ok...

Your rain is shitty. It brings no spring smells or refreshing feelings. It's like acid mixed with smog shot out of a fart cannon. It makes you feel dirty just looking at it. Your rain is shitty.

Whatever.

• I Donated
Ok...

You're my hero :wub:

You suck. Now I'm hungry.

From where and how much does it cost? It looks wonderfully crafted.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The Monster from Sarge’s Deli

The Monster takes spot #1 simply due to size and price. Sarge’s deli, one of the most popular Jewish delis in Manhattan, sells the largest sandwich in the city. “The Monster” is $41.95 and served on thickly sliced rye bread with corned beef, pastrami, roast beef, fresh turkey, salami, sliced tomato, lettuce, cole slaw & Russian dressing.
---