LegacyGT.com

What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about also adding kiwi fruit to the pizza?

Ham, cheese, pineapple and kiwi fruit slices. And curry seasoning on top.

Back away from the pizza. Hands up, slowly, and put down the kiwi...

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Anchovies are the worst thing you can put on a Pizza. I was in Downtown Chicago at one of the most famous deep dish places there with some business clients from France, and the women orders a pizza with a bunch of typical stuff, Pepperoni, Olives and so on. Sounds normal right? Then she adds Anchovies on there. When the pizza got to the table, I took a bite to be polite but it took everything I had not to spit it back out, so gross.

People put them on Tuna fish sandwiches, still gross but that makes slightly more sense, I guess.

But this is the worst sandwich I have ever seen, I could poop in some bread and it would be about as enticing as this Anchovy, Radish sandwich:

1371597588095.jpeg

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

• I Donated
Back to good sandwiches:

The Paddy Patty Melt is a single beef patty topped with corned beef, swiss cheese, carmelized onions and special sauce

:wub: I had a patty melt with Gruyere last night, but that looks even better.

A truly Dishwasher sandwich, introducing the Turkey Bacon, Brie Grilled Cheese sandwich, all it needs now is pepperjack...:spin:

Yeah, and hold the Brie while you're at it, because brie is still f*cking gross.

My favorite burger is at a restaurant around here. It's called The Frog. They may have changed the name now that I think about it... But I digress... Caramelized Onions, Gruyere, Brioche, garlic aioli, and truffle fries. It's amazing. The meat that they get is out of this world.

My favorite burger is at a restaurant around here. It's called The Frog. They may have changed the name now that I think about it... But I digress... Caramelized Onions, Gruyere, Brioche, garlic aioli, and truffle fries. It's amazing. The meat that they get is out of this world.

Pics?

Brought to you by Pfizer

• I Donated

I'd hit that. :dm:

Sounds like IBS :lol:

No $500 sandwiches... here's a $214 one.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/Images/Most-expensive-sandwich-Serendipity-3_tcm25-437688.jpg

Post 500 about What do you eat for a living! GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com