LegacyGT.com

What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to lead this slowly back to the original topic..I work IT in a big small college :lol:

Also tho I currently live in the east coast, lived in Chi-town (Suburb Cook County) for about a year, hot take: Stuffed Pizza is better than Deep Dish.

Chicago pizza sucks /thread.

Correct, I used to live in Chicago (Hyde Park). I do miss Jim's Original (Polish Sausage/Chicago Dog's) in University Village.

For Pizza I make my own. I grew up on Ledo's Pizza (Since the 1970's). The original one was in Adelphi, Maryland open in 1955 then got moved to College Park, Maryland think it was in 2010.

Edited by amusa

• I Donated
Actually our south size pizza is really good. That shit of deep dish is for the tourists.

12654615_10153873449166445_2573274096304383401_n.0.0.jpg

Only commies cut round pizza that way. It's okay for Sicilian, but round pizzas need a foldable slice with a crust handle.

Pizza is garbage food for when you need to make a turd and a more complicated solution like a proper meal is not an option.

Given a choice of what to eat with cost and time not being factors I never choose pizza.

The problem is with Chicago Pizza. Is the deep dish. Way to much bread. I like the thinner crust or original hand toss this way you get a balance with the the other ingredients.

Pizza is garbage food for when you need to make a turd and a more complicated solution like a proper meal is not an option.

Given a choice of what to eat with cost and time not being factors I never choose pizza.

Pizza is a way to do something with your leftovers. Like if you have a leftover part of a steak.

453747.png

Pizza is like Shepherds Pie on a flatbread. All of the leftover vegetables and meat you have and instead of leftover mashed potatoes as the base, leftover bread/roll dough is the base. Nothing is off limits on pizza, so any old stuff in the fridge will do.

Back in my dishwashing days we made an "everything pizza," using every topping on our menu (over 50). For shits and giggles we rang it up, it was $87 for a medium 12".

It wasn't good.

Brought to you by Pfizer

Back in my dishwashing days we made an "everything pizza," using every topping on our menu (over 50). For shits and giggles we rang it up, it was $87 for a medium 12".

It wasn't good.

Were there more giggles or shits?

Sounds awful.