LegacyGT.com

The Official Military Thread

BDII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol: Done Surface, Sub, and Iraq, will be flying here in a couple months, heading to Whidbey Island.:rolleyes:

Drop a line in the PNW forum here. There's a fairly active bunch of LGTer's out here. I'm across the sound in Naval Station Kitsap area.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Thats just wrong lol, I am still putting together my package I hope to be wrapped up by fall and ready to submit.

Dude, you put in an app to join us? :eek:

*searches frantically for the number to OCCO to file a letter of complaint to the appointment board*

:p

Mr.350

No its great the navy is the only branch to join if your planning on it!!! I did my time and left and working on getting back in.

No plans to join up, I did contemplate (Ch)Air Force for a while in college but the work I do now serves the country quite a bit I don't know if it'd be worth it to the country to join up :p

I thought I was including BAS, BAH and COLA (my duty zip code is NYC), but when I ran the numbers again, it's more like 2 to 1, before taxes (for either of us). I forgot they jacked up the BAH for 2009 for this area.

And I'm an O-4 over three, so that gives you an idea of what she's making... :eek:

Andy :) | My Whips :redface:

Damn, she's making a lot :p

My wife is O-2, over three, she'll get O-3 over 4 in June though, and will make a significant pay jump for that. She's got a good deal going though, they are paying for her grad school

And that's just her base salary! Bonuses and stock options/grants not included.

A friend of mine is an Army aeromedical pilot, he's about to pin on O-4 -- the Army is paying for his PhD! So yeah, no complaints. :)

PhD or MD? Where is he at? My wife is getting her PhD in Clinical Psychology

Archived