LegacyGT.com

The Official Military Thread

BDII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhiteBL, yeah I'm going reserves, I saw you're a recruiter in NJ, which RSS do you recruit out of?

Fort Hamilton MEPS, I was a recruiter in Jersey City but I leave this command in 10 months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think I have posted on here: but just in case:

12 1/2 year AF/TSgt (E-6)

airborne ISR operator

airborne linguist (Pashto) I fly in C-130's. (my plane: http://www.166aw.ang.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/070924-F-0451J-996.JPG)

Been to Lackland/Ft Huachuca/Pensacola/Misawa, JP/Sugar Grove, WV/Ft Meade/Afghanistan/Uzbekistan/Krygzstan/Kuwait/Qatar/Pakistan/Colombia/Curacao/Montery, CA (language school)

Been a great ride and can't wait to keep on trucking with it!!!!

I made Chief.

Tommy,

Congrats man. When should I expect the invite to your initiation? PM me with the info. My future S-I-L didn't make it this year (1st time up), so I have September 16th time frame open again... CTCM ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Tommy,

Congrats man. When should I expect the invite to your initiation? PM me with the info. My future S-I-L didn't make it this year (1st time up), so I have September 16th time frame open again... CTCM ;)

I will PM you the invitation by 02 September, Master Chief.

(My instructions for the invitation will have to be modified for PM purposes.)

I'm still kind of confused as to why/how I was selected...but that's something for another time. I'm still drinking from the fire hose of knowledge that I have to learn/re-learn.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

1. U.S. NAVY

2. YN1(SS)

3. June 1999-PRESENT

4. Naval Submarine Support Center New London - '09-PRESENT, USS ALEXANDRIA (SSN 757) - '06-'09, Submarine Group 2 - '03-'06, USS HARTFORD (SSN 768) - '99-'03

When in '06 did you get to Group 2? I left that command in May of '06.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I will PM you the invitation by 02 September, Master Chief.

(My instructions for the invitation will have to be modified for PM purposes.)

I'm still kind of confused as to why/how I was selected...but that's something for another time. I'm still drinking from the fire hose of knowledge that I have to learn/re-learn.

woot! looking forward til we partay proper and celebrate, sir!

:spin: cowboys and indians?? was that it? :spin:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For you Airborne Soldiers in the Bragg area, or willing to drive to the Bragg area in December. Consider participating Operation Toy Drop XIII. Not only does it help out kids that may otherwise get no gift or a crappy gift but you will end up with a set of foreign jump wings. I cannot share which countries will be there this years but it is over five different countries and could end up being as many as 10.

More info here

http://www.usacapoc.army.mil/images/OTDbannerlead.png

• 1 month later...

Archived