LegacyGT.com

What did you buy for your 5th gen today? - V3

I got it like 5 years ago. I recently got rid of a AWDtuning tuned sti parts 03 wrx wagon. I needed something to play with so I started working on the LGT. I have a 15 sti RSB and Nameless Performance 5" muffler axleback on the way.

You're not Rodrigo are you? I'm heading over to the Coffee & Cars at Memorial City Mall this weekend with Space City Subies. If you're on Facebook check out that group!

sweet GT Andrew. That was my initial color preference if it was available when I got mine in 2013

Thanks. I wasn't actually in the market for an LGT, it just happened to be available and cheap. I was looking at a white 2011 WRX at the time.

I'm glad I got this, but for practicality's sake I should have got a 3.6R OB, as a family man now... The wife isn't mad at me yet about the upgrades, so I'm gonna keep going. I think she's more annoyed at my camera hobby.xsdha

Unless I can go out and physically pick up a part (which I can if it's a Perrin part, I suppose), I'd have difficulties sneaking in part orders since my wife stays at home with the offspring and would find any delivery before I do.

You know you can get deliveries held at the Post office, ups store, fedex dropoff locations...just saying! ;)

Unless I can go out and physically pick up a part (which I can if it's a Perrin part, I suppose), I'd have difficulties sneaking in part orders since my wife stays at home with the offspring and would find any delivery before I do.

Iim a stay at home dad, and mom is just pays the bills. I got lucky.

I have always wanted one of those

I got it off ebay for 55 shipped. Real Cheap.

After much reading, I bought the Go Fast Bits Mach 2 t9133. Hopefully the install isnt too bad.

Take out the radiator fan (two bolts and a plug) and go at it from below. The oem bpv might stick if it's never been removed before but overall it's a pretty simple install.

There's a scar on the back of my hand that says that Sarang has the right idea about pulling the radiator fan. That way, when the stuck BPV signal line you're yanking on finally pops loose, you'll bounce your hand off of the radiator support, rather than peeling off a couple layers of skin on the frame of the fan.