LegacyGT.com

What did you buy for your 5th gen today? - V3

Bought her an hour of diagnostics at the dealership for bad gas mileage.

Back story: The car threw a code a couple of months ago for the rear O2 sensor which has since been changed, but after that, the car started giving bad gas mileage. When I used to get around 330 miles, I am getting around 285. They said it is possibly the AF sensor. Is that the same as the front O2 sensor? If not, where is it located and what is the level of difficulty to change it?

Bought her an hour of diagnostics at the dealership for bad gas mileage.

Back story: The car threw a code a couple of months ago for the rear O2 sensor which has since been changed, but after that, the car started giving bad gas mileage. When I used to get around 330 miles, I am getting around 285. They said it is possibly the AF sensor. Is that the same as the front O2 sensor? If not, where is it located and what is the level of difficulty to change it?

That is the front O2. It's the A/F sensor and maybe a little harder to get out than the rear but basically the same job.

Look at all the enthusiasm in that post! :lol:;)

Now we wait. Was an older guy in his 50s, he thinks he wants a manual but I'm selling him on the fact it's a wagon and an auto, rather than him waiting and waiting for a SS sedan.

Nothing wrong with Advan RSIII, can't fool me ;) better be 19s damnit with all your chitchat on Facebook
Ha! 19x9+50. 14mm closer to the strut than stock, but that's nearly the same as the 57getters we were talking about two black fridays ago that I missed out on. Edited by Ellesedil

!!! Where did you ordered them from?

RavSpec. They used to be a vendor on here, and still are on nasioc I believe. Our forums are kind of slow for wheel sales, though.

https://www.ravspec.com/shop/yokohama-advan-racing-rsii

http://www.yokohama.com.au/ADVAN-Wheels/ADVAN-RSII.aspx

Edited by Ellesedil

Bought the TGV off Becks...second time in a couple weeks Canadians have made me a good deal!

Got this in the mail today from Brandon.mol it's a beauty!4024958b4d6c50f05d0551aeb532e7bf.jpgdf0e68af8fb5bdc421783cfb44ecacd0.jpg

Friendly neighbors to the north ! Always here to help!

Until Team Canada plays Team USA in hockey.. All bets are off then.