LegacyGT.com

Car traded-in for this Legacy

I had a 1994 Ford Probe GT, that was rearended/totalled. Really wanted the Legacy with the insurance check, but Wife wanted the TSX. 10 excruciating months later I traded her 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited for my 2005 Legacy GT Ltd.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Sub_Free']I had a 1994 Ford Probe GT, that was rearended/totalled. Really wanted the Legacy with the insurance check, but Wife wanted the TSX. 10 excruciating months later I traded her 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited for my 2005 Legacy GT Ltd.[/quote] what;d you get for the 5.9 if I can ask? My wife has one of those with 77K miles on it and we will probably replace it this year. She really like my OBXT, but wants an auto. BTW, i sold my 97 E300D for the subie. Nice to have some power again. old car had 134HP and 155Ft/lb. New car will have more that twice that as of tomorrow.

[quote name='Street Image BP5']Thanks, its actually porsche seal gray. Here's my old s14.5. Its also painted an interesting gray/silver color.[IMG]http://www.bui4ever.com/pictures/d/19865-2/abv.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] damn you drive all the nice cars that are out there :lol: so which one was your favorite please don't be bias towards subarus because you are on legacygt.com

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

[quote name='team23jordan']damn you drive all the nice cars that are out there :lol: so which one was your favorite please don't be bias towards subarus because you are on legacygt.com[/quote] Hmm, My top ten list of former cars in order. 1. tie between evo and fd rx7 2. c32 amg 3. b5 s4 4. lgt 5. m5 6. s2k 7. wrx wagon 8. acura cl type s 9. s14 10.typhoon others that didn't make the cut. -turbo miata -integra gsr -eg civic si

97 Neon DOHC.. Purple.. bought for 500 bucks, sold for 500 bucks a year later.. good deal.. real POS though! It was a beater to help me pay for part of my wedding. I sold my 00 Mercury Cougar v6 that was pretty heavily modified to free up some payments and bought the neon to get around in for a year. Good deal I think!

92 Toyota corona (yuk, glad to see that go) 1989 944 tight as a wire and drove like it. Never gave me a prob in the three years I owned it. Now i am getting used to an auto and turbo together I am enjoying my legacy Haven't had the privillage of driving a new one YET! Once a few mods are on I think it will be one of the best cars I have owned. 04limited, sorry to hear you had a bad time with your 944 BTW, Very interesting cross section of vehicles listed

[quote name='rocket']05 Legacy 2.5I--I should have got the turbo first and not lost 3 grand[/quote] hopefully I will be parting out and trading in my 2002 Honda Civic Si. [img]http://www.ephatch.com/~brett/Resized_Alki1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='travisthemighty']93 Honda Del Sol Si. Almost cried when the new owners drove her off.[/quote] Looks exactly like my wife's '95 Del Sol Si. Hers only has 42K miles on it, and we will probably keep it forever! They are very sweet rides! I don't even mind driving it when necessary.
Ron

No trade for this one, it's my first new car purchase.I've owned Loyales, Imprezas, and first generation Legacies and loved them all. All of them wagons except for my first GL. Before discovering Subaru I had an '88 Volvo DL, a '78 Malibu 2dr, an '88 Taurus, and a '66 and '87 Caprice. I will never go back to a sedan or anything other than a Subaru as a daily driver. They've been the most reliable of anything I've driven.

i traded a wrx sti 2002 model for gt sti edition still waiting for delivery in a weeks time ..i seem to have matured and had my fun for 4 years it was the right time right place story although i still havnt test drove the car ,but the wheels and telegraph articles gave the car huge raps so thats something to look forward to...

Traded in an '02 Majestic Blue Maxima 6MT fully loaded - really liked the car but got tired of my headlights getting stolen!!! :icon_mad: Initially I was worried that I was taking a "step down" in power but I'm happy to say my '05 LGT 5MT handles so much better and is plenty fast :icon_bigg

Archived