LegacyGT.com

JDM EJ25 swap and mini build in Canadian 2011 LGT

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alignment time!

Also had a rear stud replaced (free) .

Just a quick question.... did you replace the stud?... I'm assuming not because you said free... do you know if the studs come out without removing the hub?.... eg can I knock out the oem ones and have room to put in a new one?

• 7 months later...

Long time guys!

Ive had a few inquiries about the ID 1000 injectors and the retune. I ended up selling the injectors a long time ago . I decided to keep the tune nice and safe and still have great numbers.

On a sad note I have her up for sale now. I need something bigger for the expended family.

I hope she will go to a great home and stay strong in the community.

Thank you to everyone for their support , the solid information and advice and great friendships!!

I'll keep this updated on when she sells and the new vehicle I get.

Thanks everyone

Eric (OG Becks)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

On a sad note I have her up for sale now. I need something bigger for the expended family.

:mad: You did a bunch of work only sell it short after completion. It seems like some will be getting a good foundation.

I don't know your situation, but I made car base choice based on my new born at the time. (I picked a bigger car based on my ex-wife insistence) A couple of my friends did the same thing and they sold their car. We laugh now, because we all almost always took our wife vehicle when we traveled as family with the kids. We made choices that for a situation that rarely came up or we could have easily have taken the wife vehicle.

Oh no say it ain't soo Becks, congrats on the extending the family. What are you looking to get into next?
I know.... It's a hard decision to make.

I'm looking at getting into a 2014 SRT 8 Grand Cherokee.

It's been my dream dad mobile for a long time now!

Thanks a lot Scub!!

I'll still be around here. I'll keep you guys posted on my journey after the Legacy .

I'm in no rush to sell her so she might be around for a little while longer if the right person doesn't come along.

Congratulations on the new additions to the family!

Hope your nice LGT goes to a fellow enthusiast.

Thanks for contributing to the community all this time. Hope to see you around here still.

I know.. I did a lot of work just over a year ago. Kinda silly to sell eh??

My dream dad car has always been an SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I love the 2014+ . It's a roomy vehicle with enough power.. and they look fantastic.

:mad: You did a bunch of work only sell it short after completion. It seems like some will be getting a good foundation.

I don't know your situation, but I made car base choice based on my new born at the time. (I picked a bigger car based on my ex-wife insistence) A couple of my friends did the same thing and they sold their car. We laugh now, because we all almost always took our wife vehicle when we traveled as family with the kids. We made choices that for a situation that rarely came up or we could have easily have taken the wife vehicle.

So, did you just need a new water pump, oil cooler and cooler lines to swap the JDM motor?

Congrats on the upgrades! Those SRT 8's look great and sound nice and mean! I hope the kid provokes you and giggles when you hit the gas.:)

Thanks a lot Scub!!

I'll still be around here. I'll keep you guys posted on my journey after the Legacy .

I'm in no rush to sell her so she might be around for a little while longer if the right person doesn't come along.

Cool!

Funny you mention the SRT8, there are a few here and whenever I see one posted for sale I always get to thinking. I agree it would make a cool dadmobile!

• 1 month later...

Archived