LegacyGT.com

Which way to go??

Extra, $150 a week, have you heard of a 401K, or some other retirement saving account...?

Or maybe just pay the loan on the vehicle down early.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

I had a thought, lets say I have an extra $150 every week to buy parts what are some of your suggestions as starting points

I'd start and end with wheels on a 6thgen. I initially thought they looked too similar to the other makes of modern sedans. After seeing a few driving around, I think it's a good looking car with a real presence on the road. The front end actually looks aggressive, in a good way.

You could run a matte paint and black out the front grill for a start, or even delete the chrome features around the windows to give a more "street" look. I think blacked grill and black/wider wheels would look really good on a red 6thgen.

Forget about all of the intake and exhaust stuff on this platform, keep it quiet.

Extra, $150 a week, have you heard of a 401K, or some other retirement saving account...?

Yes, I have my 401 and other investments which leave me with just that amount to use towards other things. Don't get me wrong I don't have or am not trying to piss away my money, I just see that I like doing things to my car and don't want to spend too much

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Or maybe just pay the loan on the vehicle down early.

I paid cash flat out, that's why I don't have larger lump sums of cash to use. I also paid my insurance off for the year so I'm basically starting over.

No such thing as "extra" money in my vocabulary. But if you really can't find a good use for it - quality tires, sway bar, tints, LED headlights...

Maybe extra money was the wrong way to put it. I don't just have petty cash either. Lol

If I had more disposable income, here's a few things I want to buy/have bought for my car:

Takeda intake

WRX exhaust

Dash cam

new tires

STI grille

front lip

vinyl wrap the roof in gloss black

emblem overlays

morimoto fog lights

a proper retrofit with all the bells and whistles i.e. demon eyes, DD C-light, bi-xenon projectors, etc.

a security system w/remote start and other bells and whistle i.e. rolling down the windows with the remote

rear LED turns or DD tail-as-turn modules

fumoto valve

tint overlay for headlight side marker, mirror turn signals, taillights

Or totally not related to the car, you could get a dog. Love my retired greyhound.

If I had more disposable income, here's a few things I want to buy/have bought for my car:

Takeda intake

WRX exhaust

Dash cam

new tires

STI grille

front lip

vinyl wrap the roof in gloss black

emblem overlays

morimoto fog lights

a proper retrofit with all the bells and whistles i.e. demon eyes, DD C-light, bi-xenon projectors, etc.

a security system w/remote start and other bells and whistle i.e. rolling down the windows with the remote

rear LED turns or DD tail-as-turn modules

fumoto valve

tint overlay for headlight side marker, mirror turn signals, taillights

Or totally not related to the car, you could get a dog. Love my retired greyhound.

I really want a dog! To be honest I would hold back on the car if I had one but where I rent pets are not allowed. Hopefully I'll be singing another song next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody took a page out of Vinny's book.

I want a fumoto valve too, thanks for the reminder

Have you seen the tint overlays on the headlight marker and turn signal? Helps clean up the look a lot IMO.

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww76/ticonderoga16/so%20clean_zpsijyn0nht.jpg

I really want a dog! To be honest I would hold back on the car if I had one but where I rent pets are not allowed. Hopefully I'll be singing another song next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, that sucks!! Hopefully you can get a furry friend soon.

19mm sway

Snow tires

Summer tires on 18's

Time, products to detail it

Rust abatement like Fluid Film

Maybe some stereo work

There will be like 250k on this car when I get done paying for it haha... Not gonna do to much myself

Archived