LegacyGT.com

Alternative to Moore Performance blast plates

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forget, did Fredrik hang on to the stock tranny when he did the STI 6-speed swap? If so, it probably won't get any easier than that to do a test fit.
I will message him to see if his installer still has it. When I get mine I can take them over there for a test fit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's all about cash flow. I've had a lot of other expenses this spring with my son's racing season starting and having to unexpectedly replace the water pump, etc, on my daily Forester. Plus, a guy here on the forum that I built a Koni setup for stiffed me and never paid me the nominal fee I charge for the work. I am still absolutely gonna get one it's just gonna be another month or two before I can come up with the funds.

I sincerely apologize for the delay Vince! I truly appreciate what you have done for us and I will buy one of these from you very soon, I promise.

Edited by GTEASER

What the heck, sign me up. It'll be a lot easier to convince myself to go with an 18G, STI cams, and WMI if I have these to install as well, right? Pretty sure that's how that works.

PM on the way shortly.

It's all about cash flow. I've had a lot of other expenses this spring with my son's racing season starting and having to unexpectedly replace the water pump, etc, on my daily Forester. Plus, a guy here on the forum that I built a Koni setup for stiffed me and never paid me the nominal fee I charge for the work. I am still absolutely gonna get one it's just gonna be another month or two before I can come up with the funds.

I sincerely apologize for the delay Vince! I truly appreciate what you have done for us and I will buy one of these from you very soon, I promise.

No worries I can totally relate! Thanks for the update!!

How many sets are left? I’m interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I have 5 or 6 sets left

What the heck, sign me up. It'll be a lot easier to convince myself to go with an 18G, STI cams, and WMI if I have these to install as well, right? Pretty sure that's how that works.

PM on the way shortly.

You got these will definitely help hold the power!!

• 1 month later...
Bump not sure if I need to go a different route about advertising these plates.

0 sales through ebay so far.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253523921512

Folks look for ebay promotions that allow 15% to 20% off. I bought my set direct, but have yet to install.

We all know it is nice to have projects in the pipeline for our awesome cars!

Bump not sure if I need to go a different route about advertising these plates.

0 sales through ebay so far.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253523921512

I heard that a new low-cal ice cream brand was about to go out of business, but then they sent samples to all the top youtubers. Now they are one of top brands.

Maybe find a youtuber willing to do the install and promote it?

I heard that a new low-cal ice cream brand was about to go out of business, but then they sent samples to all the top youtubers. Now they are one of top brands.

Maybe find a youtuber willing to do the install and promote it?

Great Idea! I need to find a popular Youtuber with a 5th gen or 15+ wrx.