LegacyGT.com

Options for rear headrests? Austrailian Liberty=US Legacy

Good point mentioning the difference in texture, I that may be a problem

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yea the pattern and material looks to be completely different from my current cloth interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@BeastCoast1

OK I've just measured the Aus spec headrests (which should be the same as JDM) and the distance between the headrest posts is 130mm centre to centre. For the centre headrest this is 95mm so you can't shift the centre ones to the side even if you could find a way to purchase them.

Beamercub if you're serious I'm happy to price up freight - unless you can find these on Japanparts or some other parts site.

Happy to see this thread has taken off. I'm willing to order them... It's worth the money. Better than having nothing and the OEM headrests floating around in my trunk... I'll take 2 in black leather please.. =)

I thought I was the only one riding like that

Update on the leather headrests. I went back to the dealers and as I suspected the leather headrest is a different price to the cloth - AUD$481.04 each (~US$360 each).

Unfortunately they didn't give me the part number for these.

Though they did say they can take PayPal payments if anyone is keen to take things further.

I went back to the dealers and as I suspected the leather headrest is a different price to the cloth - AUD$481.04 each (~US$360 each).

Mmmmm, anyone else think they're making good margin on these? :)

I wanted to replace the leather cover on the driver's seat base as my side bolster is creased. Cost just for the leather cover? A$1200! (~US $900)

I have to say, this has to be the funniest OP I've seen. On other threads, screw this car and Subaru in general, it's trash and wanders. Then there is this thread...yo I am interested in shelling out unnecessary amounts of money for some headrests that I'll never use. 😂 Wtf man

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

i have to say, this has to be the funniest op i've seen. On other threads, screw this car and subaru in general, it's trash and wanders. Then there is this thread...yo i am interested in shelling out unnecessary amounts of money for some headrests that i'll never use. 😂 wtf man

sent from my lg-d850 using tapatalk

lmbo!

Archived