LegacyGT.com

Interest in Shifter Knob Beanies

I'm going to order a shift knob beanie: https://www.etsy.com/listing/185307721/subaru-logo-gear-knob-beanie-hat?ref=shop_home_active_41

I was thinking about ordering several, all in the same color combo, to save on the shipping from the UK, and since they don't sell to the US.

I'm thinking Blue with silver or stars.

I've inquired on pricing for multiple pieces. The way it would work would be that they would get mailed to me in Alberta, then I'd forward them each on in bubble mailers. I'd ask for my costs on the beanie and shipping and packaging up front.

If you want to estimate shipping costs, it will likely be around 10 dollars plus or minus.

I don't know yet how many the vendor is willing to create.

Oh heck yeah Brandon, I'd love a black with silver stars, but if I can't have black, blue with silver stars will do. These beanies could be multipurpose for all different types of knobs sizes and colors ;)

LOL. You guys are a bunch of goddamn animals.

OK... So for starters its only the Subaru ones that you can't all order yourselves! Well see what the vendor says. She may not be happy about an order for 30 [emoji12]

Also I need to find out what size/if it'll fit the RacesEng knobs.

GUYS lmao. The only one this is necessary for is specifically the Subaru stars beanies. The seller can't sell those to America directly due to copyright, so Brandon is offering to buy a batch and personally ship them to us. ANY OTHER DESIGN, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO JUST GO AND BUY YOURSELF. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking many of the other ones people are requesting also have e copyright implications

I thought the same thing at first, but strangely enough the Subaru seems to be one of if not the only one that has that issue. Even other car logos like Ford, Mitsubishi, and MG say "Ships worldwide from the United Kingdom", but Subaru is the only one I could find that says "Ships to from United Kingdom to select countries". Pretty odd actually.

I was thinking many of the other ones people are requesting also have e copyright implications

Etsy is full of copyright implications, lol

More durable? So you've had experience with both?

Archived