LegacyGT.com

Interest in Shifter Knob Beanies

Tentatively, I'm estimating my costs to be about 15 USD per person in S&H on top of what the product and shipping costs are to get it to me.

If you are serious and want in, send me a PM with your name and address and details of which ones you want.

I will announce here once the order is tentatively in with a price that I will calculate by the total amount I will have to pay divided by number of beanies. I refuse to figure out exact prices for each of you. So everyone gets the average price.

I've requested a shipping quote for 25 from the vendor. I'm cutting this off at the first 25 requested by PM. You MUST send me a PM with your full name, address, and a specifics of which one you want, whether or not you have posted already. By requesting, you are committing to paying for it, including shipping to me and to you.

...Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

This is my last reminder. You need to send me a PM with your details if you haven't already. I'll probably put the order in this week. Sorry guys been real busy.

The vendor says we can get them without the pom-pom tassel thing on top, which is my preference. Does anyone actually want that thing there? Send me a PM if you want it, otherwise I'll default to not having it on the Subaru beanies

I have got dimensions. The regular size will fit up to 2.5" diameter knob at full stretch. Its 14cm circumference unstretched and 20cm circumference at full stretch.

Should fit ashiko knob no problem. The large one is for giant trucker shifters. Its 17cm unstreched circumference.

Hi guys. Got all your PMs and thanks for your interest.

Im cutting her off here on the group buy. If you have sent a PM request, you are in. If not, consider it too late.

I've been real busy lately but I'll get back to y'all by PM when I put in the order.

• 1 month later...

Hi all. I'd just like to apologise for this falling flat. I have had some shit come up in my life that more or less just forced me to realign some priorities and I never have gotten around to dealing this this.

I went out and bought the bubble mailers and shipping labels I'd need but never did put the order together. Once I get my shit together, I'll resurrect this and get reconfirmation of interest at the time.

Sorry again, and thanks for having been patient about that.

For what it's worth, I ordered one of the cupcake shifter beanies for my girlfriend from this seller, and it's really nice and adorable. Only thing is shipping took a really long time, like over a month. But yeah, priorities in the rest of life should always take precedence, I don't think anyone on this forum will fault you for that.

http://i.imgur.com/zknCsDD.jpg

Archived