LegacyGT.com

NEW Nav firmware update 11-21-16 for 15 and 16 Legacy

Hi guys,

car is having same issue.

eco and vehicle monitor reading all zeros/display blank

I read ...well skimmed whole forum. And tested to see which file i need and hoping someone can share it with me

2015 legacy, no navi

need OU9020 part 1 and part 2

top 2 reads ou9020

and bottom reads ou9004

so dealer messed it up. went to dealer today with that bulletin and they said they will look into it. and came back saying its up to date.... sighz hoping i can get the file and just do it myself.

thanks

cirerice88@gmail.com

Hi guys,

car is having same issue.

eco and vehicle monitor reading all zeros/display blank

I read ...well skimmed whole forum. And tested to see which file i need and hoping someone can share it with me

2015 legacy, no navi

need OU9020 part 1 and part 2

top 2 reads ou9020

and bottom reads ou9004

so dealer messed it up. went to dealer today with that bulletin and they said they will look into it. and came back saying its up to date.... sighz hoping i can get the file and just do it myself.

thanks

cirerice88@gmail.com

Send me a PM with a google drive link

Anyone have this files ?

FF667US

2016MY FORESTER w/ F10 NAVIGATION Update File #1

2016MY FORESTER w/ F10 NAVIGATION Update File #2

files NU9914_USB_1st.exe and NU9914_USB_2st.exe

or files NU9911_USB_1st.exe and NU9911_USB_2st.exe

send to me message private / url download ..etc please.

Thank you

Anyone have this files ?

FF667US

2016MY FORESTER w/ F10 NAVIGATION Update File #1

2016MY FORESTER w/ F10 NAVIGATION Update File #2

files NU9914_USB_1st.exe and NU9914_USB_2st.exe

or files NU9911_USB_1st.exe and NU9911_USB_2st.exe

send to me message private / url download ..etc please.

Thank you

Did you already send me a PM?

• 4 weeks later...
So silly question but I assume there is no way we can ever still expect a functioning Mirror link, let alone Android Auto on a 15? I'm still pissed about something that was promised to work/marketed as a feature and then never did actually work.

Mirror link works for me on 2015 Subaru Legacy Limited (with Nav) with 9020, firmware. I just need to plug in USB (does not work via Bluetooth). I have a LG V30 and run the LG MirrorDrive app and it works. I just get 3 icons. Phone, Message, and Music no google map, etc.

2018 3.6R

have any owner experienced laggy or slow bluetooth connections?

I have bad bluetooth connection to my iPhone 11 pro. Its laggy and sounds like playing a scratchy CD back to my collage days. I have no problem with my bluetooth earphones and home sound systems. Also, wired Apple car play have no problem at all. Just wonder it is the phone or the Audio system problem.

Not exactly. Works pretty well using my Galaxy S9 using Google Play Music. The issues that happen on occasion for me are it'll show a different song in the playlist on the screen than the one that's currently playing, and about twice a week it'll stop playing in the middle of a song. Once I skip to the next song it's fine again.

Interestingly, my older and cheaper Sony Xperia X worked flawlessly when that was the phone I used on a daily basis.

Does anyone have the latest 2016 non-nav Forester update files? Based on https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2019/MC-10154412-9999.pdf I think they are:

OU9914_USB_1st.exe (FK7_MY16_FOR DISPLAY AUDIO #1)

OU9914_USB_2nd.exe (FK7_MY16_FOR DISPLAY AUDIO #2)

I can provide a Google Drive upload link via PM or if you already have a download link that works - whatever is easiest!

Does anyone have the latest 2016 non-nav Forester update files? Based on https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2019/MC-10154412-9999.pdf I think they are:

OU9914_USB_1st.exe (FK7_MY16_FOR DISPLAY AUDIO #1)

OU9914_USB_2nd.exe (FK7_MY16_FOR DISPLAY AUDIO #2)

I can provide a Google Drive upload link via PM or if you already have a download link that works - whatever is easiest!

Did you PM me already?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2017 Subaru legacy 7" non-navigation head unit. My versions are as follows:

Nor: OU9606

eSD: OU9606

CAN: 14.0015

POWER BOOT: 02.1117

POWER VCL: 02.0103

Backup DB: OU9606

BUSBF4_3.A: 03

BUSBF4_4.A: 03

Vcl_Para: 09.49

The latest I could find when looking at https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2017/SUBARU/LEGACY/4%252520DR/AWD referenced these two files for updating:

1. C_OU9509_USB_1st.exe

2. C_OU9509_USB_2nd.exe

I assume I have a more recent version being my is number 9606 vs. 9509 on the update file?

Edited by chadashcroft22

I have a 2017 Subaru legacy 7" non-navigation head unit ...

I assume I have a more recent version being my is number 9606 vs. 9509 on the update file?

"OU" is the proper prefix for non-NAV Fujitsu Ten head units, but TSB 15-205-16R (latest revision 08/08/2019) is the authoritative source for update info, and it doesn't list an OU9606 revision ANYWHERE.

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

I took screenshots of it if you want to see. I bought this car used and when I first got it I brought it into the dealership and mentioned about the Ecn upgrade for battery charging TSB Number:11-174-17R.

Just confused as to if this firmware is newer or older or something else I can't seem to find anything when I google search it either.

Edited by chadashcroft22

• 2 weeks later...
Hello I just recently got myself a 2016 subaru outback and found out I need to update the head unit. After doing some research I found that I need the files NU9313_1st_usb & NU9313_2nd_usb for the update. Can anyone please share a link with the files? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Merry Christmas to all in this forum. If you pm me your email i can send you the exe files you need. just need to know which ones you require. forum will not allow upload of exe files.

Any chances you/anyone still have these files? Im looking for them. NU9017_USB_1st and NU9017_USB_2nd

• 3 weeks later...

Just as a FYI, If you have a 2015 Subaru Legacy w/Nav, the latest firmware is NU9411 (Previously had NU9020). I don't have the files, I had my dealer do the update (Free) Complained about my text messaging not working correctly, so they updated it for free.

Version displays as follows:

NOR NU9411

eSD NU9411

Power 02.4027

CAN 14.0015

Power Boot 02.4017

Service Bulletin 15-205-16R (Revised 08/08/19)

Fixes

Incomplete SXM Channel List displayed

Thumbnail images included with phone contacts are not displayed (Iphone Only)

Quick Message is grayed out and cannot be selected for a reply message

Head Unit does not respond to touch panel (softkey) commands

Clock display shifts by one hour when daylight saving is set to auto (applicable to 2015MY Legacy / Outback, 2015MY impreza / Crosstrek, 2015MY forester and 2016MY WRX/WRX STI models with Gen 2.0 Audio units only

Edited by Whitesnake