LegacyGT.com

Not exactly goodbye....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably scared the shit out of himself on some icy / slushy street after just assuming the AWD would protect him from any and all consequences upon mashing the loud pedal.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Probably scared the shit out of himself on some icy / slushy street after just assuming the AWD would protect him from any and all consequences upon mashing the loud pedal.

Either that or it is now making new noises, which sound expensive to fix...anyone going to test drive, lol.

• 1 month later...
Grats! Beautiful car. Is it much faster than the legacy was? Which btw, I beleive its back up for sale again if I read FB correctly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Jorge. It is probably a little quicker, but it's deceptive. Since its supercharged, the throttle response is immediate and very, very smooth.

I saw that with the Panda being for sale as well. Not sure what the deal is there....:confused:

Nice S4, but why the quick jump from the GLI?

I've always liked the S4 and the Sprint Blue Pearl is my favorite color. I've been casually looking for a few months but this one came up for sale near me and had the 6MT as well as the right price and condition so I snapped it up.

Thanks Jorge. It is probably a little quicker, but it's deceptive. Since its supercharged, the throttle response is immediate and very, very smooth.

I saw that with the Panda being for sale as well. Not sure what the deal is there....:confused:

I've seen him post it for sale like 4 or 5 different times. Dude can't seem to make up his mind.

Archived