LegacyGT.com

First Build - 05 legacy gt

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must be getting pretty good at welding. You do know you can buy some of those bends premade...

http://www.burnsstainless.com/304sstubing.aspx

some of the civic parts came from there.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You must be getting pretty good at welding. You do know you can buy some of those bends premade...

http://www.burnsstainless.com/304sstubing.aspx

some of the civic parts came from there.

what good is a project car that doesn't include building stuff? :)

This one that I build is about a 2" Cl Rad none of their offerings were smaller than 4.5" & wouldn't have fit with the turbo mounted level.

Plus i have a friend who owns a muffler shop and the 3" scrap i got was free.. I'll take Free.99 any-day. It's going to take me some time but, I do have some of that, unfortunately i have more of it than i do the cash.

I got the AVCS solenoids modified this evening to make clearance for the ID top feed fuel rails.

• 11 months later...

I picked up a few more parts for my legacy project

I never imagined that I'd be spending so long on this car and working on it so little.

But it is what it is.

I picked up a transgo shift kit

I bought one a Dave hex mods helical limited-slip diffs.

I bought the materials to do the center differential needle bearing replacement mod. And I got some Whiteline sway bars.

some new Detroit Factory type replacement CV axles.

but I haven't done anything with any of these parts they're just kind of piling up on the side, as soon as I have anything interesting to show i'll and put some more pictures. Maybe I'll have this car done sometime around 2021....lol89217c8a1e2bfa259f286658f2d96ccd.jpgeaa17e0dd152df9f35a2f4c6a6cfd8fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Archived