LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've complained about that same thing to all the 4th gen guys around here. The mirrors even physically look extremely similar from 4th to 5th gen, no clue why the would take them out. Same thing with the rear bumper reflectors from other Domestic Markets. Just an odd, seemingly pointless thing to omit imo.

That is a tough choice. I kinda like both. I agree with the side skirts though. They need to match of you go with the sport bumper.

The thing is....if I was going to go lower, and put a WRX diameter tire on there (stock WRX is 235/45-17, stock Fozz is 225/55-17), the front under bumper would be a no brainer and I would do it in a heartbeat. But with the need to tow and use the car for mild off-road (ie. utilitarian wagon) like forest roads and gravel roads where I need at least a little clearance, I'm not sure it makes sense to put the under bumper on because it eats up ground clearance and approach angle. This is why I am on STi suspension with the 1" tophat spacers and running stock diameter tires. I am so confused.

I like both looks, but can't have both. Or maybe I could have a winter/offroad setup, and a street setup. IDK. Gah!

Came back from a week away to find the annual spring tree orgy was in full effect in my neighborhood. Yellow pollen dust is covering everything! No sense washing the car till it's over. :(

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x135/NVAKeith/LGT/438A0742-666D-4F63-8774-629EC9A7F32A_zpsdvanvo1x.jpg