LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, very good! DRAG DR-31. 18x9 38 offset. Tires are BF Goodrich Comp-2 A/S 245/40/18.

thanks! i was mostly looking for wheel size and what tire/size. i had drags before and recognized the center caps. no shame in drags. when you curb them, you wont want to vomit :)

M3Troopers look like Work Emotion reps, maybe Drag brand. Definitely not OZ.

what wheel/tire setup do you have there? those tires look great!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

thanks! i was mostly looking for wheel size and what tire/size. i had drags before and recognized the center caps. no shame in drags. when you curb them, you wont want to vomit :)

Yes exactly! And I just couldn't pass up the great deal on these! :)

Any fitment issues? Mind sharing your suspension setup?

Lowered slightly on RCE springs, and Koni Yellow adjustable shocks. No fitment or rubbing issues whatsoever. Living in the NYC area, and the awful roads, I'm very happy with this setup. :)

Lowered slightly on RCE springs, and Koni Yellow adjustable shocks. No fitment or rubbing issues whatsoever. Living in the NYC area, and the awful roads, I'm very happy with this setup. :)

I'm on the same spring and strut combo with near similar wheel specs (18x8.75 +36) and had no rubbing issues at all when I was on 245/40/18s. I did get a slight rub on big dips when I went up to 255/40/18s so I had to get my fenders rolled