LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find that out after you replaced the wheel bearings?

No, so I jacked the car up to do a rotation since I'd have the wheels off anyways. Moved the front wheels back and forth by hand with it lifted and noticed no play. Once I had the wheels off for rotation I noticed some feathering on the rubber and some wavy pattern on the inboard side of the tire. After rotation I got an alignment done. Then I had to wait a week until the local tire shop had the DWS06 in stock for install.

Its kinda sad that my pic above got 34 likes on the FB group within 12 hours of posting it. And less than a dozen here. :confused:

FB is a picture whoring community, much like instagram which is why i never joined. Maybe if the website had a more "instant gratification" feel to it people would be more invested.

I think the wings are disgusting but that's why we all have our own cars and can do what we wish to them. I've done pointless mods, but the big wang gang takes the cake for pointless and wanting attention.

To me the worst part about the huge wings is that they're almost always black, why not at least color match? Just because it looks like a giant handle doesnt meant it cant look nice.

Fully agree with this. Color-matched GT wings looks much more complete with the car, rather than like something just bolted on. Even if you color-match just the side fins or something, looks better than just plain black.

Still way too much for most road cars though.

Fully agree with this. Color-matched GT wings looks much more complete with the car, rather than like something just bolted on. Even if you color-match just the side fins or something, looks better than just plain black.

Still way too much for most road cars though.

He's just coming back from the airport

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It's too much for any road car, but if people wanna be stared at and made fun of, that's their decision. I'm all for do what you want, but that doesn't mean I won't say something about it being just about the most pointless look-at-me mod possible.

So there I was enjoying the normal balmy damp west coast winter weather....contemplating heading to the golf course...... OOPS!!!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/RM-RS/2_zpsk1fdkfns.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/RM-RS/1_zpsuwqvxswn.jpg