LegacyGT.com

Offical Regal Blue Pearl Thead Volume-2

SBT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

RcxVw7

RBP limited sedan. Purchased with a recent rebuild with 200k on the chasis and a mint condition interior. Since i purchased the car in February of last year i have since gone stage 2 (Cobb accessport) with a full turbo back exhaust, catless uppipe, SPT intake and Perrin turbo inlet/boost gauge. As a must for any MT subaru i added the notorious Cobb knob :D

Edited by spoolnc.edb
Photo did not upload

• 3 months later...
I've always looked this car! I think I like it even better after I see the sight flair damage on the rear. It does that you actually drive the car and enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I actually just noticed it... you cant tell, but it's actually wet and not damaged. Was driving in the rain and snow. Due to the tires being a smidge wider than the flares they throw alot of crap on the flares.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I actually just noticed it... you cant tell, but it's actually wet and not damaged. Was driving in the rain and snow. Due to the tires being a smidge wider than the flares they throw alot of crap on the flares.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well that's a relief!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Post 117, not sure if it’s been asked in this thread but what grill is that? I have an 07 so different front end but is there something i can search to find something similar? Your car looks absolutely beautiful. Exhaust tips are spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post 117, not sure if it’s been asked in this thread but what grill is that? I have an 07 so different front end but is there something i can search to find something similar? Your car looks absolutely beautiful. Exhaust tips are spot on

It's the spec B honeycomb grille. It won't fit yours without a bit of work. Some other US members have made one similar by cutting the centre out of the factory grille and using the honeycomb centre from a Ford crown vic.

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Thanks man ! Actually my front grille is from a 2009 UKDM Legacy Diesel, if you want the part number here it is : 91122AG100

• 4 weeks later...

What wheels are those? They look amazing on your car!

Finally got my car back!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161010/24a293240db42cd2b8fc8288ea460781.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161010/4334aac8b99dc6809b13d9e021e5e5b9.jpg