LegacyGT.com

Offical Regal Blue Pearl Thead Volume-2

SBT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just got my car back from an upgrade.

Full engine rebuild producing 240kw at the wheels on a 5eat auto.

Upgraded brakes and suspension to go along with that..

Did I mention its a 7 seater :lol:

exiga.thumb.jpg.f684e32441d9463b7b77dca879cd3e48.jpg

Edited by ceslicknz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Boosted Snail, RBP longroof looks mean on gold. I’ve got the same suspension, pinks and rev C, and have long been looking at the RPF1’s. What are your wheel specs? Go wider than 7”? Curious about fit, may be upgrading soonish.

Boosted Snail, RBP longroof looks mean on gold. I’ve got the same suspension, pinks and rev C, and have long been looking at the RPF1’s. What are your wheel specs? Go wider than 7”? Curious about fit, may be upgrading soonish.

Unsure on the exact spec as purchased them used, off the top of my head they're 17x8, unsure on the offset... Without saggy butt spacers when I have a heavy load in the back the rear will rub over heavy bumps, but that's the only time I've had rub!

Unsure on the exact spec as purchased them used, off the top of my head they're 17x8, unsure on the offset... Without saggy butt spacers when I have a heavy load in the back the rear will rub over heavy bumps, but that's the only time I've had rub!

Good to know. Lowered mine on the stock five spokes then bumped an inch to 18 on the spec b wheels. But 17x8 sounds perfect. I’ve got spacers in the back and loaded to the gills saw minimal rub. Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...