Offical Regal Blue Pearl Thead Volume-2

SBT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Long time lurker, first time poster.

A lot of inspiration on this site!

I used to have a mint condition Silver Spec B BP5 wagon until I got hit by a red light runner. Got written off (sad). When looking for another type of car with my pay out money, couldn't find anything I really wanted, so when this blue one popped up, I pounced.

First photo is from when I got it about 4 years ago, she needs some TLC, but the plan is to bring her back to life.

http://i.imgur.com/4utRDP5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qDDCZIn.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally sharing pictures of mine. Here it is in its natural winter habitat. This thing is a blast to drive in the snow!

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=6123&d=1644363012

Looking out the window tonight made me appreciate the lines of this car and just how amazing it still looks after all these years. Couldn’t pass up the opportunity to snap a pic with the beautiful sunset lighting. Also appreciated seeing at least one side still being clean after having washed it 100x in the last week cause salt. Don’t mind the dings…:rolleyes:

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=6124&d=1644363019

• 1 month later...
Let's call this the "before" shot. I decided I needed a backup so at least one would be running at all times. The RBP Legacy is a little rough around the edges but will get some love in the coming months.

20220315_173859_50.thumb.jpg.c54d088d16423efd0cebccd9c236fa61.jpg

Is that roofrack oem or aftermarket? That’d be sweet to have a legacy gt and Outback xt. Looking forward to seeing more!

The crossbars have Subaru stickers on them. I'm guessing they were a dealer accessory.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...