LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

Need to find someone who wants an 08 lgt with 6 speed swap and gt3076R with a brand new stage 2 block who will give me 12K or trade me straight up for an E39 M5. I need one of those in my life before i die

Yep that one is on my list as well. I have driven a few in my day and those things are a beast.

• 1 month later...
Secretly wanting a fiesta ST or Abarth :hide:

Abarths are seriously cheap nowadays. they are also seriously shitty driving position and not too sure about reliability. . They sound pretty dope for sure. I've seen them go for under 10K with less than 50K miles. Theres a 2013 in my area on c/l right now for 9K with 58K miles

Abarths are seriously cheap nowadays. they are also seriously shitty driving position and not too sure about reliability. . They sound pretty dope for sure. I've seen them go for under 10K with less than 50K miles. Theres a 2013 in my area on c/l right now for 9K with 58K miles

There's a gal here who autoX's one and does really well. Reason it sparked my interest is a local shop posted a video of tuning one the other day. 197hp and 230tq by 3k. That would be a blast to have as a daily. Like you're stating as well, several under 10g can be found. Who knows what the reliability is on a little 1.4l though

I'm unfamiliar with the LGT... Is there a reason why the current model Legacy in the 3.6R trim isn't viable as a replacement? I could see needing a few performance/handling type mods, and obviously the H6 is much different than a turbo H4... Considering the bloat over time, I would think the modern WRX is actually closer to the Gen4 Legacy in body shape/interior space?

I'm unfamiliar with the LGT... Is there a reason why the current model Legacy in the 3.6R trim isn't viable as a replacement? I could see needing a few performance/handling type mods, and obviously the H6 is much different than a turbo H4... Considering the bloat over time, I would think the modern WRX is actually closer to the Gen4 Legacy in body shape/interior space?
Yep, the cvt that is attached to it. And the general unmodability of the 3.6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• I Donated
WRX is actually bigger than the old Legacy. But not nearly as refined.

It's a nice car, if it's not your daily driver and/or you're 22.

Yeah, I liked my Legacy. I had an 09 2.5, and I'm planning on getting a 3.6R either this spring or next depending on when they kill the engine. I commute through a city, I don't really want to stick my way through that (though I'm proficient.)

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted a Stinger in the parking garage at work. Seeing it up close, I'm not sure I like how it looks697e6ddde47491ade52279f7fb610fda.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

The Stinger was on last week's Grand Tour episode. May and Kia Stinger vs skate board racers with furious slaloms up and down.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 3 weeks later...