LegacyGT.com

Please help!!! 05 LGT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the car is a Limited Model, 5spd cancel your appt and I'll come buy the car as is. REALLY need a 5spd BSM wagon to get into, you can even keep the engine and turbo...

Translation:

Hi, my name is discojon, I am interested in buying your Legacy GT Limited wagon if it has a 5 speed. Please feel free to keep the busted ass engine and turbocharger currently weighing the rolling chassis down. In fact I'll give you an extra $200 if you have them removed when I get there with a flat bed trailer.

Translation:

Hi, my name is discojon, I am interested in buying your Legacy GT Limited wagon if it has a 5 speed. Please feel free to keep the busted ass engine and turbocharger currently weighing the rolling chassis down. In fact I'll give you an extra $200 if you have them removed when I get there with a flat bed trailer.

LMAO...:lol:

Translation:

Heck, if the price is right I'll drive it home. Gas is cheaper for a halfway trip in my truck than a full one. I've tried buying six 05 BSM LTD GT 5speed wagons and the deal always falls through last minute. They either want $15k for one or decide not to sell last minute.

Yes it's a limited and a 5 speed with the weather package. Ill keep u guys posted. When's it's all said and done and fixed and everything I was thinking about maybe selling it for $13k. The car is in really good condition.

Someone make me an offer. I have a 2005 limited sedan 5spd. 160K miles. timing belt, water pump, pulleys clutch done at 120K miles. all new pads, front rotors, coil pack and fresh oil change. need to get rid of it. has a misfire on cylinder 2. tired of dumping money into it, tired of making car payment as this was my soon to be ex-wifes car. not sure what all happened to it after she left me. I had to repo after she stopped making payments.

someone make me an offer. I have a 2005 limited sedan 5spd. 160k miles. Timing belt, water pump, pulleys clutch done at 120k miles. All new pads, front rotors, coil pack and fresh oil change. Need to get rid of it. Has a misfire on cylinder 2. Tired of dumping money into it, tired of making car payment as this was my soon to be ex-wifes car. Not sure what all happened to it after she left me. I had to repo after she stopped making payments.

$12.

Yes it's a limited and a 5 speed with the weather package. Ill keep u guys posted. When's it's all said and done and fixed and everything I was thinking about maybe selling it for $13k. The car is in really good condition.

I'll offer $3500 cash right now and I'll be there Sat to get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Not like that.

Fortunately I got rid of my ticking time bomb back in late 2007. These cars seem to be the king of catastrophic engine failures. Between "tuners" that have no idea what they're doing, to frankly poor engineering, and the increased wear and tear of turbocharged gasoline engines; the EJ255 series is not known for longevity. At least not unless you are very proactive with maintenance, even then these mills won't last like a naturally aspirated engine.

While I did read the first page of this, I truly believe the only thing that this situation has going for it is the honesty you bring. You're going to learn alot as soon as the bill comes. Ask about everything that was done (if it's fixed). Be sure to not ever touch anything under the hood, ever. Unless you and you're friend are confident enough to change the oil.

If you do have thick skin like some of us do. Use what comes from here as negative reinforcement.

Archived