LegacyGT.com

My wife is terminaly ill.

Drew888

Drew so sad to hear what happened and I'll pray for her. My kids are half Filipino and half white like yours, and good to see they are being strong. Can't emagine what you and your kids have been through, but I bet it was challenging. Best of luck and blesses to you and your family.
My wife's balls are delicious.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was tired last night. After eating dinner with my kids I decided to go back and say goodnight to her.

I got there and immediately knew she didn't have much time. I called some friends for support as I knew someone would have to get to my house for my kids (15 & 17) just in case.

I then closed the door to her room, lowered the side rail and lay next to her. She passed gently in my arms...she was waiting for me.

Love you guys. Thanks for the support.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

I am glad you had time to say goodbye to her.

My deepest condolences for your and your family's loss.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I had a similar experience with an Aunt I was very close with.. she hung on for me to arrive from hours away at college, passing just a few minutes after I had left. Although she wasn't responsive, I felt that she could hear what I was saying and that I had come to say goodbye and c ya later.

What a wonderful connection you two have, and you have a beautiful family. Maybe it's because your wife is a dentist, but I can see strength in all of your smiles! Stay strong, and smile for the same blessings you're grieving the loss of.

I'm so glad you were able to be there with her Drew. We've been praying that you'd get to say your goodbyes, it seemed she had too. If you need anything, let me know. Will continue praying with and for you all.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Drew we've never met in person and probably will never do, but there is one major thing we share in common, our Father in heaven. My heart aches at the thought of the pain you must be going through and wish I could some how with my words reassure you that everything will be ok, somehow make you feel better. For now I will settle with the opportunity to lift you up in prayer asking God to do what no one can; heal your heart. God bless you, sorry for your loss.

Archived