LegacyGT.com

Official Satin White Thread - Volume-2

SBT

@Phosoup253 what @Febreze Mee said.

However, you've got it backwards regarding the JDM waist spoiler. It works with the USDM tailgate and pre-facelift tailgate in general. If you changed it to the JDM facelift version that has the chrome strip running between the reverse lights than it wouldn't work as those lights are slightly higher to put it in horizontal alignment with bottom cleared strip on the taillights. I'll see if I can find a pic to illustrate.

Edit and credit to @Infosecdad - his wagon with the JDM facelift garnish.

IMG_3281.jpg.e1b1ead817483ffd3bdb5811045124f7.jpg

Edited by DoctorDaveLGT
Pic
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Great info and even better looking cars! Almost makes me wish mine was SWP….:hide: But it’s hard to choose between RBP and SWP for me…both are gorgeous colors on these cars. @Infosecdad do you have a thread in your rear bumper conversion? Man that looks good…

Or you could be indecisive like me and have both a RBP and SWP wagon... :classic_laugh:
I have all the content for a build thread, but haven't taken the time to actually post one. 
I'll find my posts in one of the threads and link it here.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Febreze Mee said:

No kidding! I always thought the chrome strip between the reverse lights was standard on any non-USDM car. I didn't know there was a difference in tailgate between the preface lift and post facelift models. Does this hold true for all markets?

I can't say with absolute certainty but I believe the chrome strip was standard on facelift wagons in any market.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Great info and even better looking cars! Almost makes me wish mine was SWP….:hide: But it’s hard to choose between RBP and SWP for me…both are gorgeous colors on these cars. @Infosecdad do you have a thread in your rear bumper conversion? Man that looks good…

Let's meet up some weekend and do our own SWP & RBP wagon shoot. We'll just omit the detail that mine is technically no longer SWP.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...