LegacyGT.com

Official Satin White Thread - Volume-2

SBT

Moddingbug, that is the first pic I've seen of your 4th gen. That thing is absolutely GORGEOUS and I demand more!

Infosecdad, steel mica blue is so sexy. Huge fan of that color. And now you have me considering Prodrives. I don't need them! I'm supposed to be done with this car. Ugh. :lol:

MILKRUN  - Click Here

[ATTACH]285240[/ATTACH]

Found a set of Prodrive GC010E 18x7.5 that are basically in mint condition.

With the new Continental tires I'm dropping 8lb per corner :cool:

My front and rear bumpers are Aspen White, which is super close to Satin White (paint codes 36J and 37J), but it is just slightly cooler. JDM only had Aspen, USDM was Satin. Only in the right light can you really see the differences.

I've considered repainting them, but if I'm gonna repaint; I'm going all in on a steel mica blue or something like that. Right now SWP is my favorite.

36J is actually Arctic White Pearl that only the JDM Subarus had. But like you said, very close to each other and 36J is cooler in the sunlight.

Aspen White has no pearl in it and is a different paint code (51E). USDM Subarus in white came as Aspen White, Satin White Pearl, and now Crystal White Pearl.

All of them are great though, I just wanted to make a technical correction.

Anyways, here’s some recent pics of the sedan.

E8-FFD1-AF-C3-E5-4-E68-B1-C8-E23-FE81664-C6.jpg

C9-C273-E5-5-B01-44-FC-825-A-80-FC0-DFCF5-AA.jpg

99797-DAE-09-A9-4138-9203-0-F6772-C64-A42.jpg

Edited by Notorious

Looks way better without the STI wing.

I’ve been trying to get rid of it for over a year. It was very hard to source a wingless SWP trunk with the GT badges intact and in good shape on top of that. This trunk was pristine, no scratches or rust. Had to pay $380 total to ship this one across the country though. :spin:

Mismatched-wheel-color club! Still holding it down with two members strong.

Car looks great. They all do really. I love seeing the minute differences which make each of them your own.

I really, really like your taillight overlays/"eyelids?"

They’re called taillight “garnishes” I guess, haha. They came with my JDM tails and I guess they must be pretty rare since I haven’t found another set except a few for the wagons. I love the little JDM touches I see on people’s builds because it takes some sort of awareness to recognize those things that a casual car guy wouldn’t recognize.

The first thing people recognize about my car is the mismatched wheels now instead of the rice rocket wing.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Starting to outgrow my JDM billies w pinks. These are on my short list. SubZ, what did you upgrade from? Any height change? How do you like the ride? Looking good, btw. If I had held out I would have scooped a white wagon.

Starting to outgrow my JDM billies w pinks. These are on my short list. SubZ, what did you upgrade from? Any height change? How do you like the ride? Looking good, btw. If I had held out I would have scooped a white wagon.

Upgraded from STI pinks on Bilsteins. Took it down abut 1/2” in the front. Adjusted the dampening to allow for a better ride as a daily. Can’t complain. Sits nice on the road at higher speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/21/2020 at 1:50 PM, DoctorDaveLGT said:

My formerly SWP wagon with the wife's new TSX sport wagon. Really getting our Yin & Yang on.

3.thumb.jpg.a12b541c453e67fbf870e05587dfead1.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.2b88307a0478ba1cd3a7d84f227e6159.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.90089550a155c99434b704407cdfb57e.jpg

Can someone explain the trunk and spoiler setup on the white wagon. 
Upper half of the hatch looks to be protruding out which makes the rear looks a lot more sleek and spoiler looks to be longer than stock. 
Which add on piece are these? Jdm options? 

1 hour ago, Phosoup253 said:Can someone explain the trunk and spoiler setup on the white wagon. 
Upper half of the hatch looks to be protruding out which makes the rear looks a lot more sleek and spoiler looks to be longer than stock. 
Which add on piece are these? Jdm options? 

The spoiler is a custom piece by Madrig Composite (@Madrig), and Mach V makes something similar. The upper half of the lift gate is a garnish offered in the JDM aftermarket. I'm almost sure it only pairs with the JDM reverse/fog light panel for the lift gate, as the USDM reverse lights would not line up with the holes of the JDM lift gate garnish. 

• Thanks 2

MILKRUN  - Click Here