LegacyGT.com

2006 Legacy spec.B announced

Tide

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao at Subaru. Most brilliant idea ever. :rolleyes:

"Let's put all the options that everyone has been asking for in the Legacy, navigation with 5MT, radio control on the steering wheel, MP3 support in the head unit, and better stock tires and suspension bits... AND only make 500 of them! It's genius!"

They drop the 5MT wagon and then alter a production line to make 500 of these... I just hope that I can source some Spec B parts through the local dealer.

With "just" the same power package as our LGT, not worthy IMHO....

SOA, please bring us a H6 bi turbo 450hp, to compete with M3's new B7 S4's etc etc etc...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

+5

I completely agree, they need to bring us the sweet rides like they make in japan, and not just the run of the mill ones. In fact, I may be convinced to trade in my 1 1/2 month old LGT for a sweet twin turbo H6 with 450HP :)

Why give us the same car (with some upgrades mind you) and expect a hefty price and limited quanity? At least put in a better engine or something... but thats just IMHO

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I have pricing information everyone!

Subaru of Dallas has two coming at the end of October... and no, they wont be driven.

One is a no option, Titanium Silver (only color available) Spec B for $34,620 (incl. destination).

The other one we have coming is equipped with Security System Upgrade, Wheel Locks, and STi Short Thro Shifter. MSRP is 35,157.

If you are serious about purchasing one of these vehicles I recommend calling me or emailing me ASAP!!!

-Kevin Heist

Subaru of Dallas

kheist@subaruofdallas.com

469-688-2222

$35,000 Spec B or a used E46 M3.... Hmmmm tough decision

Wow, RE070's ...this is HUGE. I've always wondered what the wife's LGT would feel like with my STi's tires. Wow. That alone is huge. Ya better get some friggin' winter tires though.

They're actually RE050's a little different than the STi's RE070's... much quiter and just about as grippy.

These are the exact tire used on the JDM spec-B... I know, I had a set until I sold them a month ago.

At the dealership was a specB sedan without a rear spoiler-looked great in my favorite color. Wheels looked sharp, stance just right.

Can I get mine in a wagon?

I call BS without pics... and if he did see it, I'm postive it wasnt for sale and had manufacturer plates on it.

Whyt he heck did they stick with the 5MT? Here in germany the Spec B has the STi 6MT. If it had the 6MT it might be worth the 34-35k they are asking.

There are two Spec B cars - the H6 with 6sp and seven spoke wheels and the H4T with 5sp and ten spoke wheels. In Japan, it's the 2.0 Spec B. Here, we get the 2.5 Spec B.

There are two Spec B cars - the H6 with 6sp and seven spoke wheels and the H4T with 5sp and ten spoke wheels. In Japan, it's the 2.0 Spec B. Here, we get the 2.5 Spec B.

Here in Germany there is just the H6 3.0 Spec B w/ Nav and 6MT. it is 44,500 Euro. That is like $56,000. That is insane.

I just believe that since the STi 6MT holds up a lot better then the 5MT in the current legacy it would be nice for it to be an option in our Spec B since it is supposed to be the "performance" version of the legacy.

As much as I would love one, I'm still making payments on the one I've got! I will rationalize this by telling myself I am holding out for te special edition that has 6sp and >250hp....

I'm with you. OUr 2005 LGT is already putting down 253 whp and when we upgrade the turbo, injectors, IC etc I am told the tranny (not the clutch) becomes the weakest link. Offer me the STI 6MT and I would pay the cash.

I'm with you. OUr 2005 LGT is already putting down 253 whp and when we upgrade the turbo, injectors, IC etc I am told the tranny (not the clutch) becomes the weakest link. Offer me the STI 6MT and I would pay the cash.

several people on the board are running 350-400 wHP and have no issues on the stock transmission. Perhaps beyond 400-500 the 6sp is a necessity. At that point, the cost isn't an issue as you have already put more than $10K in the car.

Archived