LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

Yeah, don't you dare trade it in with that lip on it.

Yes it's the JDM lip and I paid ridiculous money for it. It's glued on there with polyurethane. I'm pretty sure it would take the paint off the bumper cover if I tried to remove it. I don't have time to deal with replacing the bumper cover or swapping covers with someone to salvage it. Actually, if someone were to show up at my door with a decent matching bumper cover to trade along with $400 or so then I'd do it. I just don't have time to seek out that person.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/5963890171.html

Well that's either a quick turnaround, or someone is gonna get robbed in a parking lot...

what the? isnt that jackal's old whip?

Yeah, there aren't plates on it. I doubt he even had it long enough to get them. Maybe a case of buying it behind the wife's back, only to find himself in the dog house?

hopefully the owner didnt break something and is now looking for a quick flip

Posted this in the FB group too, and noticed a couple things from one of the pictures on the listing:

-3 of the fog bezel LEDs are out on the passenger side

-Plate delete is missing

-Emblem is missing

-There's some strange fuzz in the picture around the upper and lower grille that I can't tell is just my eyes playing tricks or photoshop evidence.

http://i.imgur.com/zGhs0qD.jpg

anyone in the milwaukee area wanna scope it out and see what the current owner says about it? maybe start off by asking them how long they've had it etc..

Broc mentioned he has already inquired on it. Goofy as he may be, I'd trust him to check it out for issues.

Yup, just saw this now and of course it's my old ride. I have no idea what's going on or why he's selling it. Major surprise seeing it for sale again only a month after I sold it...