LegacyGT.com

Bee Racing Rev Limiter

The car already has a rev limiter from the factory (obviously). The "benefits" of ignition vs. fuel cut for a daily driver is highly debatable, and if you are hitting the rev limit enough for it to matter, you're doing it wrong. Racing applications hit the rev limiter much more often, so this could be a benefit.

If you just want flames, tee off the fuel line from the pump and dump it in the exhaust (don't actually do this, also should be obvious).

• 9 months later...
Honestly wanted to add a turbo whistle because my existing turbo whistle isn't loud enough. Also best way to flames is run no cats and put a spark plug in the exhaust.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Honestly wanted to add a turbo whistle because my existing turbo whistle isn't loud enough. Also best way to flames is run no cats and put a spark plug in the exhaust.

add a boat horn to the existing one. If that's not enough, add a secondary compressor that fires a truck horn when the turbo whistle starts. If all else fails, a scuba tank will power a train horn.

Delete cats, run straight-through muffler, vent BOV to atmosphere.

Car will go pig rich on gear changes, and unburned fuel will end up in the exhaust. Should shoot nice fireballs.

None of this will really happen on an automatic though.

add a boat horn to the existing one. If that's not enough, add a secondary compressor that fires a truck horn when the turbo whistle starts. If all else fails, a scuba tank will power a train horn.

Im guilty of fitting a train horn to my truck before. It shook the ground .

My high mileage turd.

Delete cats, run straight-through muffler, vent BOV to atmosphere.

Car will go pig rich on gear changes, and unburned fuel will end up in the exhaust. Should shoot nice fireballs.

None of this will really happen on an automatic though.

Not true, i have thrown fire on a few occasions given the right throttle lift off and VTA little over 50:50

OP, it seems for what you want, a neutral drop is the best idea. (Only joking, please never ever ever ever neutral drop your trans.)

Sub'd for the lulz.

Nahhh, brake and boost it till 3500k rpm and hope the rear diff dosnt grenade .

My high mileage turd.

• 2 years later...
somebody could help me. I want to install the bee r rev limiter in my subaru legacy gt 2005 but I can not find any diagram to install it to the computer. someone to pass me the diagram?

somebody could help me. I want to install the bee r rev limiter in my subaru legacy gt 2005 but I can not find any diagram to install it to the computer. someone to pass me the diagram?

First two posts are to add a rev limiter on top of stock?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived