LegacyGT.com

Aussie 3 ltr B Spec

Guys,

Here is the brand new 3.0R litre B Spec liberty wagon in auto guise.

Metal pedals now come standard.

The 18"s are factory fitted on Bridgestones, the B Spec is a more expensive optional choice.

Macintosh is standard like my GT but the 3 ltr has the chrome moulding on the bottom of the doors which makes a huge class difference visually.

The steering wheel has no ability to change gears like the GT but the buttons do the radio bit now.

Enjoy!

Rob.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5658/3ltrbspec23ib.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9778/3ltrbspec32ge.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6720/3ltrbspec16jo.jpg

For the USA guys....the auto produces 180KW out of the big six and the manual version which has the current STI 6 speed gear box makes for 190KW.

No upgrades for the 3 litre from Subaru as far as we know but the GT is happening as I speak.

Ada........I haven't done the clearshield bras although I do have the clear film.

Come Monday I'll be ordering the pedals for sure.

Regards,

Rob,

Both cars are the same height but the bigger wheel package does really highlite the fullness of the guard with the 18's.

Another thing is the 3 litre gets passenger side power seat where the GT for us doesn't. Wtf?

IMHO and others, Subaru OZ marketing people have no real bloody idea on how to market our GT but include all the goodie bits on the more mature aged driver who would buy the 6. Strange me thinks!

Ada....the 3M carbon is on my GT on the left but I can tell you 100% the film on the right being Madico is tons better in optical clarity and far cheaper for the same solar performance. Base that on 30 years tinting experience this month for me.

Both films are 35% light transmission levels with the roofs done in fully reflective 20% reverse facing grey inside.

Regards,

Rob.

Hi Guys,

Am glad you like my spec b. "clean & mean"

The auto was a consession for the wife:(

Took the 6 speed sti manual Spec b for a test drive and I have no doubt it could hold its own against any force fed liberty/ legacy.

Thanks for another gr8 job Rob. You are are craftsman when it comes to tint.

The Bilstein suspension just firms things up a little so it feel like it's on rails.

Have been wearing a silly smile since i took delivery 5 days ago.

Cheers

Billy

Rob,

I owe you a squirt in the spec b, just so you can compare the difference in power delivery.

Its far more linear than the GT. But the GT sure pack a punch whilst its spinning.

You find the ride firmer and more direct.

Cheers

Billy

That is a slick car, baddie.

Why, oh why, oh why can't Subaru offer BOTH. The force-fed engine, AND the 6MT, with the Bilsteins and 18" wheels that the Spec B's get.

USDM doesn't get the H6 in anything close to the ground. Outbacks and B9 Tribeca only.

The JDM and upcoming USDM GT spec Bs both eschew the 6MT that the 3.0R Spec B gets. I'll bet that trans is very nice, and I hear it is taller geared than the WRX STi, which would be so nice for pavement performance AND gas mileage.

COME ON, Subaru!!! You have the parts! Just put em together, and sell them already!

Archived