LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Volume-3 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.bedug.com/pics/Fun3/Water.jpg

http://www.bedug.com/pics/Fun3/biker.jpg

Both of these are way ballsier than anything I'd attempt...now. Probably did stupider, or at least more dangerous things in my yout. :)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I had the same thought. I've always had more balls than brains, as evidence by the 17 places I've had stitches and numerous other road rash scars. But even I can say no to either of the above activities.

My first stitches were as an infant attaching the end of my finger back on.

I look like Robert De Niro version of Frankenstein if I shave my head. I don't like road rash and my shoulder clicks in cold weather.

Right there with ya partner.

Most of my collection of injuries are due to pushing BMX/mountainbike or powered two wheel conveyance.

Jumping off a cliff... That will be how I sign off...

was just going to post that one...

Co worker slapped that over to me in IM.

My reply then his:

Me:

:) Not done yet and this was their 4th pass... Must be nice to have that kind of cash to throw at a toy.

Him:

yes, did you see the smile on their faces too ?

:) Seeing that kind of pass live gives me goose bumps. I need to get to the drags again this year.

I had a pretty good case of MBTB Syndrome as a youth. (More balls than brains...) 4 knee surgeries, 2 shoulder surgeries and 21 broken bones (although 8 were toes and 7 were ribs, neither of which fully counts) and a number of years later, my MBTB is fully cured. About all I do now is play in a men's softball league and play golf.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a pretty good case of MBTB Syndrome as a youth. (More balls than brains...) 4 knee surgeries, 2 shoulder surgeries and 21 broken bones (although 8 were toes and 7 were ribs, neither of which fully counts) and a number of years later, my MBTB is fully cured. About all I do now is play in a men's softball league and play golf.

I gladly hand the MBTB trophy to you.

Archived