LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

I thought this was teh redneck thread and couldn't just delete this all together. Since your post has more thanks than mine I'll just refrain from this thread all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this was teh redneck thread and couldn't just delete this all together. Since your post has more thanks than mine I'll just refrain from this thread all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use your brain next time and EDIT your post with a new pic, one thats appropriate for this thread, problem solved.

^^^ I would track the hell out of that thing!!!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

With a hayabusa swap this thing would be awesome.

If I lost 100 lbs., that thing would be awesome. :redface::p

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 weeks later...

what's the big flap in front of the rear window?

Doesn't look too bad overall - has some aluminum bits underneath... no worse than many of the cars folks on here are driving (the stickers are a bit much to me, but other than that the car looks semi-normal...)

It's not a flap, it's a mirror pointed at the rear bumper.

Sent from a device using some software.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

You see them on some trucks as well, but then over the passenger side door to limit the risk of crushing pedestrians and other sensitive items. Some even have it over the front window on cab over engine trucks to allow the driver view of the front corner.
453747.png