LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

• 1 month later...
stretched tires, lowered to non-functional height, obviously caged for looks and not for racing since the paint is all nice and not beaten up, that's the pinacle for Race Inspired Cosmetic Engineering. It's supposed to look like a drift car but not actually be one.

Probably made for drifting...or just for show.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Nothing like some good old fashioned American rice! I especially like the stickers: "Lowered for your pleasure" what ever the hell that means and it would not be complete without the 'two in the pink and one in the stink' sticker. This Neon is pure class. A special thank-you to my middle aged female coworker that snapped this one for me. I had to explain the two in the pink sticker to her and she could not believe it.

20150613_113928.thumb.jpg.b1c21bfddf8c8f660422d7832036e30a.jpg

I cringe every time a see a roof spoiler and a trunk spoiler. While the trunk spoiler may actually provide downforce of greater benefit than the drag its producing, the roof spoiler takes all the air away from it.

Saw this at the annual Vermont pest control meeting in Montpelier on Tuesday, I'd like to apologize if this is a members car, but it's ricey as fuq

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p798/frankscruffy/IMG_0550_zpsupaq1npa.jpg

get a nice bounce and slice your tire...great success!!!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek