LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

I like it. Nothing Rice about it IMO.

To each his own, but I think that "Spoiler" which looks like it could be used to help air brake a Boeing 747 is a bit ricey.

miaturd found out from a friend this went to a car show and he found out its made from home depot parts. I just saw it in a parking lot and couldn't resist

Ugh as a owner of two Miata's I apologize...

What not to do to a corvettehttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/25/c479c4e344b2338dd071bb6951e46c9a.jpg

If I was parking there, I'd squeeze my Miata between the vet and Lumina. :lol:

That's not an autocross Miata in my opinion... No turn signal / air intake mods and every Miata I've come across at autocross, their top is in perfect shape. That one appears to have tape / patch work as the rear window appears regular. Now that does appear to bolt on/off so who knows...

Yeah but they are the best... :rolleyes:

Wait until you get stuck behind a few reluctant miatas at the track. Some of those guys have been brainwashed that they are quick and are reluctant to let others pass.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

You must not autocross much

Not sure what "much" means as it's a relative word... But a few times a year the last 15 years and I haven't seen a bad top yet. But then again I go when the weather is nice so there is no reason for the top. :lol:

Wait until you get stuck behind a few reluctant miatas at the track. Some of those guys have been brainwashed that they are quick and are reluctant to let others pass.

Reluctant is different from can't. Depends on the track... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...