LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

I'm gonna have to wait 8 years to hit post number 20,000 again!!!

Carry on....

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Audi M Series (even more sad that this was on a later model S6)

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=192588&stc=1&d=1411626706

Mitsubishi Lancer De-evolution

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=192589&stc=1&d=1411626706

20140910_173744.thumb.jpg.89902abef3d3b7e16560081d5cd72f7e.jpg

20140919_074156.thumb.jpg.f9d4353b8895a15ac66ac824465af909.jpg

Edited by SeattleLegacy

:eek:

So much stuff that he can hardly fit himself...

That dude lives like a block from one of my coworkers. She said that he used to have a GrandAm and he upgraded to the van because he ran out of room. She was always telling me stories about this guy she called "The Android".

Spotted this little gem in the line at Costco gas the other day...

20140926_104822.jpg

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, though you can't see it so much, that muffler was definitely rice, plus hanging down pretty low. "Powered by Toyota" sticker on the back bumper, "TRD" on the front quarter panel. Interesting rear window rain/sun visor thingy. I'm not so sure that's the stock rear wing either.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]