LegacyGT.com

Spec A 715 whp 518 wtq

I thought the air temp sensor was in the maf (pre-turbo, pre-intercooler)? Or did you relocate yours or something?

heiche - If he is running proper speed density setup, his IAT sensor should be right before the throttle body after intercooler.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVING EVERY BIT OF THIS!!! Good gracious!!!! Just going through breakin on my outfront block with similar internals. Haven't selected a turbo yet but EFRs are high on the list. Not going quite this high of HP for a goal but at least I know what the block is capable of.

Keep after it! 10s are in your future (waves magic wand)

• 4 weeks later...

They are making axle for a Spec B, I'm trying to find the thread about them now. I was reading about them a few days back.

It was from Mary at AWD Tuning. Her Spec B runs low 11's

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/driveshaft-shop-axles-legacys-232880.html?t=232880&highlight=grimlin

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

They are making axle for a Spec B, I'm trying to find the thread about them now. I was reading about them a few days back.

It was from Mary at AWD Tuning. Her Spec B runs low 11's

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/driveshaft-shop-axles-legacys-232880.html?t=232880&highlight=grimlin

$1800 option. These are pro level axles, more then enough axle for any legacy on this board. They need to make stage 3.9 or 5.9 which should not be more then $1000. I am not ready to drop 2gs on axles at this moment but it's good that a option like this exist, working in the right direction to make more parts for the legacy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Her axles require new rear hubs.

The axles that I have been working on for the last few months are almost complete and will use your existing hubs. They will be a drop in replacement and will be a much better price than the ones through DSS.

Nice!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Archived