LegacyGT.com

Spec A 715 whp 518 wtq

Just curious what the uncorrected numbers were?

You plan on racing that at the track at all?

That's a serious build and I like the option to go with the NA long runner manifold. I have one of those sitting in the garage right now, just got tired of removing all the extra crap on in that wasn't needed.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This would be awesome in "kit form". Of course, I wouldn't be able to afford the kit, but maybe others would :)
BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

Who is this guy? :eek:;) You've been quietly collecting parts for a few months now and then, out of nowhere you drop a 715hp closed-deck 05 on the forum.

As far as timeslips go, it's just another data point on a bunch of low precision data points that say, "Hey, my car is fast." Butt dyno is absolutely another one of those data points. A timeslip in the 10s gets you some solid points on that chart too.

Welcome to LGT.com, op. ;)

Edit: I see you've actually been here longer than me. Been thinking about this one for a while, eh? Nice car, my friend. Love it.

those are the uncorrected #s superflow dyno.

Midwest Subaru shootout at Byron, il on 9/27

nice, not sure if you drag race it on the regular or not but Im interested to see how you end up getting off the line.

I used to have a 2.2 closed deck motor with an HTA 30r and it was hard to get it off the line at the track, but on the street it would just go crazy and spin all the tires. This was with the dccd controller at full lock.

Archived